Forever

"Uh uh"

"Honey-"

"Mm mm"

"Sweetheart-"

Kara shook her head rapidly.

"Kara-"

"Zha!"

Lena pinched the bridge of her nose, trying her best not to lose patience with her Kryptonian.

"Come here."

"Don't wanna"

"But Kara-"

Kara started to walk away from Lena mid sentence and the explorer had to get up quickly so she could grab her.

"Let me go."

"Kara we have to do this."

"Don't wanna."

"You can get ice cream after."

Kara shook her head again, trying to tug away from Lena but surprisingly, the Luthors grip was strong.

"Go sit down."

"Zha."

"Kara, why are you being so difficult?"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows, she wasn't being difficult, at least she didn't think she was, she just felt like herself again and she was tired of getting told what to do every day, she was a goddess, not a child.

"I don't want to sit down, I want to go out."

"You can't do that just yet honey."

"Why?"

"You'll see when you sit down."

"I don't want to sit down!"

"Kara-"

"I am not your child Lena, I don't have to do as you say, now let me go."

Lena raised an eyebrow, surprised at the sudden attitude.

"You're not my child, you're my lover, my very own little alien puppy, and I would very much like it if you sat down for me."

"Your lover?"

"Yes honey, now can you please sit down for me? I like it when you're good."

"Have I not been good lately?"

"As of right now? Not really."

"But I'm always good for you, that's what you said!"

"I know what I said, but you have to actually be good for that to apply here."

Kara huffed and went over to the bed so she could sit down, she looked up at Lena with a small glare, just waiting for her to do whatever she wanted her to sit down for.

Lena smiled softly, praising her Kryptonian with a slight nod of her head.

"I want you to sit here for an hour, can you do that for me?"

"Zhao, I, I don't think I can do that."

"Thank you for your honesty sweetheart."

"Do you think you can try to do it anyways?"

"Okay, I'll try."

Lena pecked Karas lips with a smile, she then sat at her desk to start on a new study.

The timer was set for an hour exactly, she just needed Kara to behave long enough for her to get some work done.

Hopefully she would succeed.
———
"Zhao?"