Attatchment Issues

Lena woke up early in the morning, about to get started on work when a certain Kryptonian held her in her place.

"Kara, let go"

Kara groaned and pulled Lena back down, closer to her side.

"No"

"Kara..."

Kara whimpered softly and shook her head, tightening her hold on Lena.

"Come on Kara I have work to do, let go"

"No"

Lena sighed softly and pushed Kara away, getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom.

She heard a loud huff of frustration and shook her head, she continued to get ready for the day and put her hair in a messy bun.

When she came out of the bathroom Kara was up, playing with her fingers, obviously exhausted.

"Go to sleep Kara"

"No"

"Is that all you know how to say?"

"No?"

"Go to sleep sweetheart, you're sleepy, you stayed up all night, you just went to bed an hour ago"

"Are you coming back to bed?"

"I have to work"

"Then I have to stay up"

"That's unhealthy for you, you need more sleep than anyone, you could start acting differently, you're so exhausted you're not even glowing"

"I don't care"

Lena rolled her eyes and walked over to Kara, giving her a soft kiss.

"You're my good girl right?"

"Yes?"

"How about you be a good girl and go to sleep like I asked you to, I'll be back after work, I'm sure I'll be exhausted enough to sleep with you"

"But Lena-"

Lena raised a stern eyebrow, silencing Kara immediately.

"Okay"

"Thank you sweetheart, I'll be back in a few hours or so, I can put on sounds, do you want sounds?"

Kara nodded softly and laid back down, covering up completely with the blankets.

Lena put on sleep sounds for Kara and kissed the top of her head, grabbing her  things and walking downstairs, where Alex was up drinking coffee.

"You're up early"

"Yeah well, I woke up, couldn't go back to sleep so I came in and started on work"

"I literally had to pry Kara off me to get down here, I love her, but she's been starting to get really clingy lately"

"Hey! Don't call our Kara clingy, she's adorable, she needs love, she's been trapped in a cave all by herself for years, give her a break."

"Our Kara?"

"Yeah, yesterday was her way of letting me know we were close now, I read about it in my book a while back"

"Whatever, she's definitely all mine, now move over so I can get to work, the sooner I start, the sooner I finish"

"Do you miss her?"

"What? No I just left her, but I'm worried about her, she's my baby, I don't want her to feel upset"

"That's sweet, you're really in love with her huh?"