Day 2

Kara woke up to a knock on the door, she looked down to see that Lena was still sleeping.

Maybe Alex was back early.

Kara excitedly got up and walked to the door, opening it and her smile dropped a bit when she sat it was that Matthews man.

"Oh Kara, what a pleasant surprise, is Lena home?"

Kara nodded and pointed to the couch where Lena was out cold.

"So she's sleeping?"

She nodded again.

Kara watched the man start to look around before he grabbed something out of his pocket and hit her upside the head with it, then suddenly she saw black.

Mike quickly dragged Kara out of the door way and closed it quietly, then he picked her up and threw her in the back of his car and drove away.
———
Lena woke up and was immediately confused as to why she didn't feel the weight of a certain blonde Kryptonian on her.

"Kara?"

She sat up when she didn't hear or see the blonde making her way towards her so she got up to look around, she checked everywhere and still couldn't find her.

Where could she be?

Maybe she went on a walk by herself and didn't want to make me up.

What if something happens to her?

What if she's just sitting in the grass playing with flowers and I have nothing to worry about?

Lena shook her head to get rid of both thoughts and quickly got ready so she could go look for the Kryptonian.

Once she was ready, she got in her car and started to drive around, first she drove outside of the walking path, then she drove to the mall.

She went to every store twice and she still couldn't find Kara, that's when she started to get worried, she ran outside and got back into her car, driving back to the house.

Maybe she came back after I left.

"Oh look you're awake, are you thirsty?"

Kara blinked a couple of times and checked her surroundings, she was in some type of dimly lit room, she looked down to see that she was tied to a chair, hands around the arm rests, feet around the legs.

When her eyes adjusted to the lights she saw drawings around the whole room, they were drawings of her.

There were maps of krypton, studies of her, studies of Luthessa, her whole life was on these walls, and then she finally met eyes with Matthews, he had this sick smile on his face.

"Oh yeah, if you're wondering where you are, it's my study room, you see I've been looking for you for ages, and I thought if I found you then I could be rich, famous, everyone would love me, but no one believed I'd find you, they thought Luthor would, but Luthor wasn't interested in riches, so she didn't go looking for you, yet here you are, in my clutches instead of hers, everyone is so stupid"

Kara tilted her head at the man, he just wanted someone to feel proud of him, or he was just full of pride and couldn't take the loss against Lena.

"You see now that I have you I'm going to make you my servant, soon you will love me, and I won't have to force you to, you will do it willingly, I'll make you forget all about Luthor, you'll only serve me, and then I'll make you kill her and all the ones who doubted me, you're mine now, all mine"

The dark chuckle that left the mans lips made Kara very very afraid, she didn't want to go back to being a servant, to being used, especially not to a man, she also didn't want to kill, she couldn't kill Lena, he couldn't make her do that, right?