Authors Note

*cries*

AHHHHHH! THE BOOK IS FINISHED! OH MY GOSH! WE ARE SO HAPPY! (or well, we were when we finished it ages ago xD now we're editing and replanning and shit)

BUT GUESS WHAT????

No sequel until this is edited! YAY!

oh yeah, we went there, and we know we'll be dead by the end of this but... oh well. More will be explained later as to what will be happening.

We just wanted to thank all those people who have helped us so much! We want to thank our readers, especially the ones who have read every single chapter and have shown how much they loved the book. You guys are the reason why we update each week, and why we continued to do so, even when we lost hope, or thought no one was reading!

So, already we've had a question about when we'll have the sequel up. At the moment, there will be no sequel. Well, there will be, but not any time soon. We've been discussing what to do, and right now we're revising 'Ellasyna' in hopes to better it for the rewrite. And yes, we'll be rewriting it. It is because of the rewrite that there won't be a sequel soon. In fact, we're pretty much going to be spending a lot of time pondering over this. We'll possibly be working on the rewrite over NaNoWriMo, but that hasn't been completely decided yet. There is a lot to do, planning and revising wise, which we want to do before committing to rewriting it. We want to make it better for you guys! For those of you who invest your time with us, we want to make it worth while! Believe us, we have a plan for book two, but at current any planning we were doing has been put on hold until we know what we're doing for book one. There is so much we need to go over, that it isn't funny. Plus, revising will take a while - chapter by chapter, then comparing notes, figuring out ways to fix things, etc. - all a lot of work. Not only that, but we have about six Beta Readers going over this, and as soon as we get their notes and such, we'll be able to go over them as well, and figure out the best course of action when writing.

Well, I hope that answered that question, hahaha. Onto other things.

I, Steph, on behalf of myself, would like to thank those who kept us writing! To those who commented on the chapters and gave us hope that this would turn out alright. To those who were helpful with their words. I'd also like to thank my awesome co-writer, Dee, for being, well, awesome, and being there with me on this awesome journey. Mate, we created an awesome world within our own. We created a race of beings that continue to be awesome. We created a kickass MC, along with a pretty awesome plot, and we still have like, six books to write. I'll love Val no matter what, and I'll love Cam, and even the others. I honestly cannot wait for us to continue this journey. Yes, we have a lot to do - that's inevitable.  But considering this was our first ever book, and we managed to finish it, still amazes me. And that's twice now, too. So thank you everyone for loving our characters as much as we do :D

I, Dee, on behalf of myself would also just like to give a huge shout out to all those people who stuck by us and kept us writing no matter what! It is because of you guys that I didn't give up, that I, along with my wonderfully amazing and awesome co-writer, Steph, managed to complete this book. I can remember when we finished it before and we were just as stoked, until we realised it was pretty crappy and started over. And I know if it wasn't for all the readers and all the supporters we never would've been able to finish this. I actually can't wait for the re-write because I just LOVE picking things apart and criticising them and working them through, and I know when we do this it will definitely be worthwhile, and definitely worth the wait for those of you who have supported us and pushed us on. And I know once we finish the series (gosh it's gonna take us years and years — decades even!) I will always remember the characters, always remember how realistic and strong our MC is and how the characters changed and grew, matured. I will remember that we created a species of beings all on our own and made them unique and amazing with nothing but our own imaginations. I will remember every last step, every mistake, every push, every nudge, everything. I can still remember what we were thinking of writing when we both first met, and I'm glad to realise we've also matured as this has spanned out. Can you believe it's been almost, if not already, 2 years since all this started? Once again I would like to thank our readers, supporters, and my wonderful co-writer for sharing this experience with me, following me on this journey of ups and downs and unexpected swerves. Thank you so much guys. You have all been so amazing, and I know I, for one, couldn't have possibly done this without you. You're an inspiration within yourself. Remember that.  

And so, without further ado, we would like to thank you all, and we hope you guys enjoyed Valia's story so far!

If you have any questions regarding ANYTHING, let us know! Comment below, PM us, anything!

- Steph & Dee