IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So, Dee and I have been mulling stuff over with Ellasyna. We have NOT begun rewriting yet. Yet. We've got a TON of work left to do before we even CONSIDER rewriting. There's a lot of work going into this.

Which brings me to my first point. Dee and I, after little consideration, have decided to change the title of 'Ellasyna'. WITH GOOD REASON. Don't kill us. But it seems, some people might not look at the book because it has a word on it that they don't know. Or can pronounce. So, for this next draft, we will introduce a new title.

We have one problem though.

We can't choose between the two ideas we have.

"BLADE OF PANDEMONIUM"

&

"BLADE OF NIGHTMARE"

Are the two titles we have. But we're not too sure as to which one we like best.

BUT we are considering ideas FROM YOU GUYS. This new title is more of an experiment than anything. If it works better, we keep it, if not, then we try again or revert back to the original. This is just to see if more people check it out, I guess.

Do you have a better idea? Something you like more? (we're trying to have blade, dagger or sword in the title, btw, unless you can come up with something better).

Anyways, other than that, Dee and I have come up with some PRETTY AWESOME SHIT FOR THE REWRITE! Stay tuned!

-Dee & Steph