Prophecy and Girls Night

previously on 'Last Chance'

It was a good thing she said it in Greek and not in Ancient Greek, becuase in a room full of Demi-gods a lot of the, would of had understood.

"It's not your fault." I told her. "But what good does it do to cry, huh? It doesn't. Better to fix this than to cry."

"So...you said that there might be a way to change this?" Percy spoke up, seeming to be unconfertable will all the display of emotion.

"Yes. A black Hellebore flower from Apollo's stach might help. But it'll most likey come with a high cost. His stach is limited and more powerful than anyother's. You will also need a drop of blood from the right arms of a gorgon. And a cup of water blessed by a fresh water nymph." I instructed.

Percy sighed, "We'll it looks like I'm off to yet another quest."

************

Ezabeth's P.O.V

"Extra water?"

"Check."

"Extra Clothes?"

"Check."

"Extra condoms?"

"Ch- What?!" Percy yelled bewildered.

"Just kidding. I wanted to know if you were paying attention." Lera laughed, teasing him was something that she enjoyed to do. I watched from a few bunks away, trying to come up with the best possible out come for his solo quest.

On any quest there was usually two other campers allowed to go on the quest besides the one who was chosen. But both to Percy's request and Chiron's relief , no one else was going to be joining him.

It was Father who put Annabeth under that spell -not intentionally through, but he did- and it was ironic that the only living mortal son of Poseidon was the one who was going on a quest to bring her back to her right mind.

"Percy....you know you don't have to do this right?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. I didn't want him to do this because he felt like he was obliged to do it. But on the other hand, if he didn't go then most likely no one else would volenteer, and that would mean that someone must put Annabeth down before she causes too muh of an uproar, but he didn't know that....yet. Or so i thought. Percy was smarter than Annabeth gave him credit for, i have no doubt that he would figure it out sooner rather than later, that is if he hasn't already.

"I do." He looked up at me, his eyes had some sort of emotion that i was all too familiar with....love. Oh Percy, what will you and Annabeth get into as you grow older and fall deeper in love? "Annabeth.....I - She -" He sighed.

I gave him a few moments to put his words together. Next to him Lera looked at him with pity. It seems that i wasn't the only one that felt sorry for the two love birds, and their upcomming future.

"I just do." Percy finally said, looking down, ashamed that he didnt come up with a better explaination. Or perhapes he was shy of telling the truth. "....I just do." He repeated softley, more to himself than to anyone else.

There was a soft knock on the door. Lera moved to open it, and when she did Chiron came in. "Percy, I'm afraid that it is time for you to make your depature. Have you visited the oracle yet?" He asked.

Percy nodded in response and started to zip his backpack.

"You ahead Chiron. I need to speak with him for a few moments. But do not worry, i'll escort him out of Camp Half-Blood myself." I faintly smiled over to Chiron. In response he bowed slightly and headed out the door.