Forever: EPOLIGUE

Mount Olympus

18 Years later....

Beth's P.O.V

"Send word to Chiron to congratulate Percy and Annabeth on my behalf." I ordered the rushing nymph, who was hurrying after me. All though the happy couple didn't remember me, didn't mean I had forgotten about them.  I think I should pass by their house when they have fallen asleep, to see the new addition to the family. From what I have heard so far it was a healthy little girl. But then again, that's what they said about the last one...and when I showed up I found Andrew sleeping peacefully in his little bed, not a speck of pink in sight.

Percy and Annabeth had tough years after I had left. They defeated Kronos, brought the two camps together, returned from Tararus -a place no mortals had ever gone before, restored the gods of our sanity, and then followed to defeat Gia. Finally after all the looses they had and battles they fought they finally had time to marry. Now they were living in California to be closer to Annabeth's father with a little six year-old boy named Andrew and a newborn that was born just a day ago.

Making my way through Persephone's garden, I paused for a minute to heal a willowing flower that lay limp amongst the others. Once it was back to its former glory, I continued on my way.

"Oh, and I would gratefully appreciate if you made Hermes send the package on my desk to my father." 

"Is that all mil'lady?" She asked, slightly bowing her head.

"Yes, that's all Ingrid. Thank-you, your dismissed." I said.

Lera, she was back to being Lera. Fooling around with mortal boys, planning pranks with Hermes, and having shopping sprees with Aphrodite. In other words she was just like I was when I was younger.

Now a day's I buried myself in my duties, and had little time to do anything else. The once almighty Ezabeth of Olympus was no more. And I had a slight suspicion that, that was what the Olympians wanted all along. Now that they made me crumble, I wasn't much of a threat of power to them -something, even my own parents, craved more than anything. They were ultimately power hungry, and destroyed anything -or anyone- that stood in their way.

****

ANEHTA JOSEPHINA SIMERTA AREH of OLYMPUS P.O.V.

The bright lanterns hung from the roof, and the soft tune of an oldie played in the background. Aunt Alice was running around like a chicken without it's head, making sure that everything was in it's place. All while I sat on the couch laughing at her antics.

"A.J.!" She yelled over her shoulder, as she passed infront of me, fixing the snacks on the coffee table. "Why aren't you waiting outside for the guest?! They should be here any second!"

Our 'guest' included the whole senior body -plus some younger students- from the local high school we attended to in our small rural town, where the nearest mall was a hour and a half away -something Alice wasnt happy with.

Seeing as I made no move -except from clutching my stomach- she stopped to scold me, putting her hands on her hips,"A.J. Cullen, get your butt out side to greet the guest!"

"Alice, leave the poor girl alone. It's her special day for goodness sake!" Esme scolded entering the room and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Happy eighteenth birthday sweetie. God, you grew up so fast."

"Yeah Alice, it's my special day; let me be" I mocked sweetly batting my eyelashes at her.

I knew she wanted the best, but....she was a bit too much of a perfectionist at times.

"You are your mother's daughter." She mumbled under breath walking out of the door. It was so low that I wouldn't have heard it if I wasn't paying attention.