Ghost of the Living Dead

PREVIOUSLY ON 'LAST BATTLE'

"Wait, you said one of them." I realized. Did she mean there was more than one possibility that she was somewhere else?

"Yeah, apparently when they tweaked it they programmed it to shoot out somewhere where you had planted your roots in for some while." She nodded.

"How long of a while?" I asked, fear quickly taking it's toll. If it had been a short while then it didn't narrow our chances any less. In fact it expanded them. I had been to all the countries in the world at some point. Form Kenya to Costa Rica, and all the way around. Hades I had even gone to the moon once as a dare!

"You had to have been there for more than a month and no longer than five years ago." She assures me, obviously seeing how stressed I was beginning to feel.

I just hope we find A.J. before anyone -or anything- else does. Because if I lose my baby I swear, there WILL be hell on Earth.

BETH .

"I see your back." a bush spoke to me when we arrived at the meadow. We as in the Olympians -minus Apollo- plus Lera.

Ares looked confused before raising his hand. "Ares, don't." I warned, when I saw the flame in his eyes brighten. He glared at me before putting his hand back down.

"Jacob, stop messing around. We don't have time." I snapped towards the bush. It shook before a half naked Jacob appeared.

"Well I didn't know the circus was in town." he joked looking over us.

"Stupid dog, can't I just curse him?" Lear whispered from behind me. I turned around and gave her a stern look. Lera....she didn't have such a pleasant experience with wolf shape shifters before.

"Jacob, have you seen anything.....strange in the last few hours around here?" I asked.

Jacob looked like I was kidding and then sighed, "Bells, Beth, whatever. It's Forks you're talking about. Aside from werewolves and bloodsuckers what kind of weird?"

He had a point. For a small town Forks was full of unusual creatures.

"We should just set up headquarters here and start searching in a five mile radius." Mother spoke up looking at all of us.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks, I'll call you later." Apollo suddenly popped into the scene, talking through his phone. "Alright everyone this party is over. A.J. was found. But we have a bigger problem."

"Like what?" Hephaestus scoffed.

All that was running through my mind right now was that A.J. was found. "Where is she?" I asked franticly.

"That's the problem. She's at camp." Apollo answered grimacing.

"Camp? Which one?" Artemis asked, what we were all thinking.

Oh, please don't be Camp Half-blood. Please don't be Camp Half-blood. I prayed.

"Camp Half-Blood" Apollo sealed our fate.

"Well, it was knowing you all." Ares murmured under his breath thinking that we couldn't hear him.

"That's going to complicate things." Father said more to himself than to us.

It sure was.

ANNABETH'S P.O.V

"Annabeth, wait!" Percy ran out the Big House after me. I couldn't believe this was happening. I thought Percy would've told me something like this earlier.

"Annabeth, let me explain!" Percy panted falling into step with me.

"No! Percy....." I trailed off. I didn't know how to name the emotion I was feeling at the moment. But it kind of felt like I was.....betrayed.