Lord Triton

PREVIOUSLY ON 'LAST BATTLE'

"I Hermes, god of messengers, travelers, and thieves solemly swear if anything occurs to Ezabeth of Olympus, jewel of Olympus, the blessed goddes, I will not let fate be harsh on Anehta Josephina Areh of Olympus, the beloved" Hermes swore, making the earth shake.

"Thank-you" I whispered.

"Just come back okay?" he begged.

I faintly smiled, "I'll try my best" before turning around and jumping into the endless dark pit, that led to Tarartus. The very place were I had once sworn not to ever step in again.

Nikki P.O.V.

"So to get things straight, I was kidnaped and brought to the Princess Andromeda all while I was asleep?" Percy asked sounding like he didn't believe me.

"Yea. Well I think so. I just found you in the ship, knocked out cold. I didn't even know if you were alive at first" I confessed gingerly sipping the cup of Starkbuck's lemon tea, Percy had bought me after we reached the shore. Apparently if you give mortals a piece of paper and TRY to put mist over it, they can still see it. But then again I used the word 'TRY'.

Thankfully though an old lady saw me shivering against the cold breeze and bought me some tea, muttering about how kids this days didn't care if we got sick or not because we have much more medicine then back in 'her day'.

"My version is similar to yours, though not quite the same" Percy admitted playing around with my 'sip with care' cap of my drink.

"You remember what happened?" I asked. He haven't mentioned anything before so I just assumed that he didn't know anything at all. That happens sometimes when you mess with the gods. I should know, trust me.

"Yea. Why wouldn't I? I was out, I wasn't dead or anything...right?" Percy sounded offended.

"No! No. You weren't dead. It's just that I didn't think you remembered anything since you hadn't said anything in the first place" I assured him rushing it at first.

A car honked behind us, letting us know that we were still crossing the street when the light turned back to green. Realizing that, we rushed to the side walk and began our discussion.

"Wait, what DO you remember?" I questioned, taking another sip of my now lukewarm tea. Where we're we anyways? I looked around to see if I recognized anything. I didn't.

"I just remember waking up and this strange girl walked in and started talking about crazy stuff then..." he trailed off.

"Then what?" I was so anxious to know what happened. All I know right now is that we need to go to Olympus to inform the gods that Percy was kidnapped.

"...I don't remember" Percy sounded frustrated. "I KNOW that I'm missing something. I just don't know WHAT"

That is strange. Well not really. You can never predict a god, and by my guess predicting what a Titan will do is the same. Your like telling a blind man to read or drive. And trust me, that's a hard thing to do.

"Well...do you know where we're at?" I randomly asked Percy. Hey don't judge me, I have ADHD remember?

"Ummm, no. I have no idea" Percy looked around in confusion. Searching for the nearest person, I walked over and tapped them on the shoulder. "Excuse me can you tell me what city this is?" I asked. The person I tapped looked to be about seventeen, he was leaning against a shop door texting someone.

"This is-" he suddenly cut him self off and looked at something behind me with wide eyes. Looking over my shoulder I didn't see anything unusual, in fact aside from Percy behind me there wasn't anything or anyone from the street that would pop out. He must be a nutt-job, I concluded starting to walk away.