Mysterious Girl

PREVIOUSLY ON 'Last Battle'

"We don't have much time Nikki, Luke is planning something big, and I think it has to do with your bloodsuckers you keep at camp" I told her hastily looking around for anyone that might be able to hear or see us.

Truth is that even I seem not to care, Nikki is the only one I actually care for. And we were actually happy once without papa before we came to America, no help to out MOTHER.

Sibling love runs deep, but revenge runs deeper. And I'm going to make sure I have my revenge on those pitiless gods

EZABETH (Bella) P.O.V

"Do you really think I would be capable to do something like that?" Uncle H's voice thundered, bouncing of the palace walls.

"I don't know. You tell me" I replied calmly. did he really ask me that question! He was never to be trusted. That was one of the unspoken rules in Olympus! Hades would do anything to try to get more power. He even tried to take the lightning bolt from Percy a few years back to o dr throw Uncle Z!

"Mama!" A.J. squealed in joy, when the domesticated hellhound licked her face. I slightly winced not know what on Earth that thing had eaten before. Probably some chopped up pieces of mortal limbs.

"Not know sweetheart. Mommy is busy" I kneeled down to her eye level and told her with a calm soothing voice. Oh gods, she reminded me so much of her father. And it's for her I'm doing everything that I can to know the truth.

"Beth! Don't you listen to yourself! You sound mad!" Uncle H shouted at me. Not as mad as you'd think. I thought. I was tempted to say it out loud but thought against it.

"Then tell me why was there no record of Edward entering the Underworld? I asked all your precious officials and scholars and the said you never confirmed it!" I yelled back, starting to see red dots in my vision. I swear the only thing holding me back was A.J.. If it wasn't for her I would've kicked Uncle H's butt all the way to Tartarus by now.

...Well that and the slight problem that he's the ruler of the Underworld so it wouldn't be to continent dragging a hundred and ninety pound god through the Underworld is SO not going to go under the radar.

"Maybe the Egyptians took him? Haven't you thought of that possibility!" he sneered. You could practically see smoke coming out his ears.

"Oh give me that crap!" I snapped, "You know they have no claim over him what so ever!" he knew perfectly well that the Egyptians wouldn't dare to tempt me of distroying thing once and for all. At least not after IT happened.

"You've gone too far this time Betsy! Don't forget I could command the hell hound to rip apart A.J. with one single word!" he hissed.

Messing with me is one thing. But with my daughter is another.

"Don't you dare threatened my daughter! How dare you! After all I've don't to keep your sluts out and fed with your bastard children!" I exploded that moment. I bent down to scoop A.J. -much to her disappointment- and stomped out the door as fast as I could.

On my way back to the faery no one dared to stop me since they knew I was back. Ezabeth of Olympus. And not the nice one I was playing but the original ruthless killer was now back to play.

-PERCY P.O.V

"Percy"

"Percy!"

I jolted awake from sleep looking around.

"Percy"

Reaching over the night stand i turned on the light.

"Hello?" i whispered. "Is anyone there?" Getting up and walking towards the door. It was unusually cold, so i invouentaryly shivered, feeling the coldness of the floor against my feet.