Gods and Their Mobile's

Previously on 'Last Battle'

"Annabeth!" I heard my name being called from outside. So I put the pillow back on the bed and made my way out door. But something caused me to stop and freeze.

Something had fallen on the floor a few feet from the unoccupied bunk where Bella used to sleep. A necklace. And not just any necklace. A camper necklace who's owner was not here. Percy.

Gasping I picked it up and rushed outside with tars threatening to fall as I made my way to the Big House. Hoping that I would make it in time so we could go save Percy. But deep down a voice was nagging and teasing me that i might be already to late.

:::::::::::;::::::::;;;;

NICOLE P.O.V (night Percy got kidnapped)

"Nicole what are you doing here it's so late?" Annabeth's voice asked sleepily from behind. Freezing I quickly hid my mobile phone in my jacket pocket.

"I couldn't go to sleep. I just needed fresh air" I lied.

"Well you should get back in now, before Mr.D hears you" she yawned rubbing her eyes.

"Ya, your right. But I'm going to go the washroom's first. Goodnight see you in the morning" I answered walking away.

Great now I have to call Maggie in the washrooms. So much for a peaceful night without any disturbances.

Not that I was blaming Annabeth. She was actually nice, plus it was her responsibility to watch over her cabin mates. But there was something that was very different from Annabeth and I.

Our MOTHER did help HER, giving her anything she needed to stay alive when she wasn't at camp. Including an invisibility cap. But did she help Maggie and me when we were a few steps to death? No, she didn't.

She just stood by and watched. The more I think about it the more I think that Maggie is right. The gods don't car about us. We're just a result of their entertainment with mortals.

But then again there MUST be some gods out there that do actually care. It would be like saying that all Russians are involved with the mafia and that all the Middle east people are terrorist. There might be some but certainly not all! Right?

Like Lord Poseidon. He has given his children -that i know of- help thought their quest. Like the sword Percy has and the assistance he gave Bella when she lived in the mortal world. He must've done SOMETHING for her so that monsters didn't disturbed her until she was eighteen.

Dialing the number Maggie gave me I held my breath as I heard the phone ringing.

"Sweet and Sour Smoothies how can I help you?" a voice asked from the line.

"Hi. I'll like to have a lemon cappuccino with immortal blood?" I said hesitantly.

"Who is this?" now another voice asked this time male.

"I'm looking for Magaska Petrovov" I stated. Maggie specifically said NOT to give them my name and to use a fake last name for her.

"Who is this?" they asked again.

I didn't reply. Instead I kept quiet.

I then heard the person sigh, "Very well" before I heard the phone ringing again.

"Hello?" a familiar voice answered this time.

"Maggie? It's me" I answered.

"Oh good I thought you weren't going to call me" she sounded relieved. I wonder why? Didn't she trust me?