Lera's Back But Not The Same

Previously on 'Last Battle'

"Maggie here, grab his arm, help me get him up!" I ordered.

"Why do you care if he's in pain?" she snapped, looking over at Percy with disgust clearly stated in her eyes.

"Because he hasn't done anything wrong!" I yelled at her. I couldn't believe she was actually wanting to leave Percy here in pain. That wasn't the Maggie I knew the Maggie I knew would hesitate for a few seconds before helping me out.

What happened to her? Where's my sister, I knew and loved?

/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/:::/::/:::::/:/:/

EZABETH P.O.V.

"Lera is just fooling around. Aren't you sweety?" I stood up baffled at what she had just said. I can not believe my baby just put Percy in limbo. She wouldn't do that. It's just not her! This must be a sick joke of some kind...right?

"No I'm not 'fooling around' MOTHER. I put Perseus Jackson in limbo and I'm not going to deny it" She smirked, like if what she had done was some thing grand and glorious. When in fact, that very thing is what can send her into Tarartus for all eternity.

"Valeria stop talking nonsense!" I snapped at her, trying to protect her at all cost. I felt like this was my fault. If I had not pressured her so much to be...perfect, then this might of not happen.

"I am not talking nonsense for the last time! You don't understand! I did this with all the purpose of getting to you! " She sneered at me.

Where the Hades did my baby go? She used to be so kind and shy that it took her hours of coaxing for her to attend an event. I can't believe this is happening! There has to be a way to reverse it. There has to be! This must be some kind of possession, or mind controlling. Something like that!

"My entire life it's all been about 'do this, do that, sit up, dress appropriate, don't talk back, be perfect'! But not anymore. You've all made me your personal puppet for to long. Now, now the Titan lord well over throw you and then I will be free to choose what I want, not you!" She yelled taking several steps forward.

I guess it was to close, because palace guards started to spill in and surrounded the room. Blocking her from us in the process. Lera didn't falter though. Even though I was silently begging for her to. She had to realize she just made what could be the worst mistake in her life, threatening the Olympian gods. Now, not ever will she be trusted and given as many honors as those she was so used to.

"Arrest her!" Father yelled at the guards. Immediately guards cuffed her and led her out of the room. Leaving us all in a quiet discussion. Even though I felt like dying inside, I didn't show it. I wasn't going to let anyone hurt me anymore. I was Ezabth of Olympus for crying out loud. I make people drop on their knees at the sight of me. I WILL NOT CRY. Not anymore, I've already shed more tears than I could count this past year and I'm in no way goning to cry anytime soon again.

"Beth" Hermes said in a wary voice, breaking me from my train of thoughts. Everyone's gaze was now on me. I was in the limelight, something that I've always loved having.

"Set her up for a trial in two weeks, as it seems that we won't need to fight over the conclusion of her fate since its already decided. Mean while I want I full report on what she was duing those years she was in the casino" I demanded walking towards the door. "Oh and Macaria, I'll be needing your assistance tomorow morning" I announced before walking out and headed to the very place I had sworn I'd never go again. But this time I wasn't going for punishment, I was going by choice

()()()()()()()()()()()()^.^()()()()()()()

Nicole P.O.V.

"Nikki just leave him!" Maggie tried pulling Percy from me. After she completely opposed helping me, I started to drag Percy from that horrid room...alone. All mean while she complained behind me. Like she was dragging a six feet teenager thought the endless halls of the Princess Adromeda.

About what felt like forever ever I found an ending. It wasn't really good but it was a start- or rather an end. It was a rail, the other side of it was a steep drop into the Atlantic ocean. Ya not a really good idea for a daughter of Athena and a out of conscious son of Poseidon. Who am I kidding? It's good for Percy but SO bad for me.

"Well he goes nothing" I took a deep breath before pushing Percy off.

"Are you crazy! Look at what you just did!" Maggie screamed at me looking for Percy in the sea. I just hope he was alright. I climbed over the rail, ready to jump off myself, before Percy got to far away.

"Nikki!" Maggie desperately tried to pull me back over.

"I'm sorry Maggie, but I've seen enough" I appoligezed before taking a leap of faith. Literraly. I just hope I can find Percy before I get suck in the middle of nowhere alone. Oh gods please help, I prayed silently as the ice cold water sliced through my thin sweatshirt. Taking a deep breath I dove down and searched for Percy. Unluckily he wasn't anywhere to be found.

Where was he! It was less than ten seconds before I myself jumped off to! I panicked.

"Percy!" I yelled out. "Percy!"

Swimming around I still couldn't find him. Forced to go up for air, the waves carried me away from where I had dropped him. I tasted salt on my lips, but it wasn't because of the water. No, it was because of the tears falling from my eyes. I didn't imagine my life to end in the middle of the ocean. I didn't even die a courageous death! No I will probably end of freezing here and my body never to be found. Great just great.

"Nicole?"

Whipping around as fast as I could I turned to face the object that had just called me. "Percy?" I asked weakly.

"Yea. Hey are you alright?" he swam over and inspected my face.

"Your alive!" I screamed happily hugging him.

"Um, yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" he asked looking confused.

"Because... I...You..." i stuttered.

"What about you tell me when we get you some where that not the Atlantic ocean?" he asked teasingly.

"Yea, that would be good" I laughed. Thank gods that he woke up, if not who would've known what would've happened, I thought as the waves carried Percy and I to the shore. I just now hope that Maggie gets out before its to late.

BETH P.O.V.

"Beth I don't think this is a good idea" Hermes tried to reason with me. Yea, so what of this wasn't my BEST idea but I'm desperate. Plus I had to do everything in my power to keep A.J. safe and make sure that she doesn't turn out like Lera did. Because if that did happen I would really go crazy and blood thirsty.

"Hermes shut up for once in my life and strap me up!" I scowled at him. He sighed but obeyed. I had changed into my old lather warrior suite for my journey and needed some help for the straps and Hermes was the only one who I trusted not to snitch me out.

When I was all done I grabbed my dagger and secured it around my waist, before looking back at Hermes. "Hermes if something happens to me, I need your word that you'll not let anything happen to A.J." I asked.

"I Hermes, god of messengers, travelers, and thieves solemly swear if anything occurs to Ezabeth of Olympus, jewel of Olympus, the blessed goddes, I will not let fate be harsh on Anehta Josephina Areh of Olympus, the beloved" Hermes swore, making the earth shake.

"Thank-you" I whispered.

"Just come back okay?" he begged.

I faintly smiled, "I'll try my best" before turning around and jumping into the endless dark pit, that led to Tarartus. The very place were I had once sworn not to ever step in again.

******

Sorry i havent updated in like 2 weeks! I hope i'll post more tomorow, but i hope you like this chapter. PLease COMMENT and tell me what you think!