Talk to the devil and he shall arrive

Previously on 'Last Battle'

"Well, he's not in Canada." Rosalie announced coming in through the front door and dropping her bags next to the wall. Emmett came in behind her caring the rest of them.

"Not in Alaska either." I sighed. We were still searching for Edward, and we didn't have a single clue to tell us where he was. It was as if he just dropped off the face of Earth.

Esme and Carlisle were currently looking for him somewhere in the wild of Africa to see if he suddenly just decided to backpack hiking.

Now we used the house on the outskirts of Forks as a headquarters. I just hope Edward is alright and didn't go off on a rogue killing spree. But for some reason, I just knew that wasn't the reason. I felt as if there was something missing. I couldn't explain it, but I just felt it.

*********

ALICE'S P.O.V

"Florida maybe?" Emmet asked, throwing a baseball into the air and catching it.

"No, we've already checked." Jasper shook his head. An hour into discussing where Edward coul possibly be and we still haven't come up, with anywhere else where he would have ties.

"What about Illinois. He might of wanted to go visit his parents grave." I wondered. From what he told me, he hadn't visited them in years.

"I've called the cemetery, no one has visited their graves recently." Carlisle's voice sighed, coming from Rosalie's phone which was on speaker. He and Esme were still looking for Edward in Africa. But from what local clans had told them, he hadn't set foot in their habitats.

"You don't think..." Esme trailed off.

"No. He wouldn't do that. He knows how much the treaty means to us." Carlisle answered her.

Wait, what were they talking about? The only treaty I thought of was the one they had made with the La Push shapeshifter's, back when Jasper and I weren't with them.

"The dogs would've start whining by now." Rosalie sneered when she said 'dogs'. Pinching her nose, she shuddered. "Ugh, just thinking of them remindes me of their aweful smell."

I froze. It wasn't only her that smelled them, all of us did. I saw Emmet get up off the couch and Jasper come closer to me, ready to attack any threat.

A knock on the front door made Rosalie hiss, "Talk of the devil and he shall arrive."

"What's going on over there?" Esme asked sounding worried.

"The stupid mutts decided to pay a visit." Rosalie answered as Emmett walked towards the door. Once he opened it, three males came in. One man who looked to be in his twenties and two teenaged boys.

"Bloodsucker." one of the teenaged boys, said. "Hey blonde, I have a new one for you. What does-"

"Jacob." the oldest warned. Before turning back towards us. "We arent looking start any conflicts, we're just here for information."

"Information?" Carlisle's voice asked.

"We just want to know where Bella is, because she has some serious explaining to do." The other teenaged boy answered.

"Who's Bella?" I asked. I didn't know who she was, much less what she had to do with us.

Jacob shot me a glare, "Don't act stupid. You're penny headed leech was with her."

"Edward?" Esme asked. "Where did you see him?"

"That's not important right now. What is, is that if she want's us to help her, we need to know what we're up against." the oldest once explained.