Children of Athena and Their Crazy Ideas

Previously on 'Last Battle'

"Took you long enough" A voice said from the bushes. And from them a familiar annoying wolf came out.

"Wow, Bells. Blonde? Really?" He shook his head smiling.

"Shut-up Jacob, it's my natural color" Beth rolled her eyes, walking closer to him.

"Sure, whatever you say" He seemed to have noticed me, because he grimaced. "Bloodsucker"

"Jacob" I nodded.

"So what's with the Xena outfit?" Jacob joked.

Beth didn't have enough time to answer, because there was a strike of lightning in the middle of the field. Knowing the drill I covered my eyes, and waited until the light disappeared.

There in the middle of the meadow stood a man who I was pretty sure was a god. Not just because he came out of lightning but because he was dressed in armor like Beth's, but his was more soldier-like for a man.

"Beth A.J.'s gone"

Beth's P.O.V

All I saw was red, when I lunged for Uncle Z's neck. He being several centuries older than me, easily dodged my attack until I made the ground beneath his feet collapse.

"What do you mean she's gone!" I yelled feeling the earth shake beneath my feet. I cant believe that I just regained someone I loved, but lost the center of my universe.

I swear next time I see the fates I will personally send them to Tartarus for all oblivion. Must they always have to make my existence miserable?

"The attack! They knew we were coming and they all ready had monster's surrounding Olympus. All of our best warrior's were sent on the recovery as you commanded!" I could barely hear his voice above all the dirt on top of him.

"How can a handful of monster's take out a dozen Olympians plus all the gods in Olympus?" I asked baffled, bringing him back up.

"You don't understand Beth. We were looking over the battle, all our attention was on you. A.J. was left in the care of Hera, and when she heard the commotion she put A.J. in your charmed room. But when Artemis went back to get her, she wasn't there anymore." Uncle Z explained. How did the room not work? We had tested it so many times! Not even Ares or mother could get in after the shield was put up. You had to be invited in.

"How long ago was this?" I asked taking a deep breath, and reminding myself that if I lost control all would be lost.

"Since we found out? Around 5 minutes ago." Uncle Z told me.

"Anehta." A voice said from behind. Turning around I saw Edward with a look that made me think he was in deep thought.

How did he know about A.J.? I know I should've told him, and I was going to before everything got so complicated, but I never got the chance to do it. And now that's why I brought him to the meadow, to slowly brake it to him that he had a daughter.

"You told him so fast?" Uncle Z asked, looking equally puzzled as I was. He knew -they all knew- that I hadn't had the time to tell Edward yet.

"No." I shook my head. "Edward, what did you just say?" I asked, hoping that I had just misunderstood what he had said in my paranoia.

"Anehta, that's the name that was always secretly said when I was held captive. Luke said that she was even more powerful than you, and that he couldn't believe that you didn't tell me something." He explained. "A.J. that's what it stands for isn't it?"

Biting my lip I peeked at him from under my eye lashes. This was so not the way I planned to tell him about our daughter.

"Hold up. So your telling me that this A.J. is stronger than Bella? What's the problem? Bella hate to break it to you but there are many people that are stronger than you" Jacob spoke up. I had forgotten he was here with all that had just happened.