𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.

(ONE WEEK LATER)

It's two in the evening and it's one of my off days, so I'm just chilling in my room. This past week has been a chill week for me honestly, I've also had Geo on my mind this whole week. I haven't gotten to see him as much this week because of work of course.

I miss him not going to lie, and I would ask hang with him today, but he most likely has business to take care of. Business with his fucking asshole of an uncle. Ugh, I hate that guy so much. I know hate is a strong word, but he hates me too so it's fair.

I was watching Netflix when I heard my phone go off. I grabbed my phone and I saw that it was Nolan calling me. I answered the phone, and he screamed in my ear for some unnecessary reason.

Me: "Nolan what the fuck are you screaming for?"

Nolan: "Hey bitch!"

Me: "Hi slut!"

Nolan: "What are you doing right now?"

Me: "Nothing honestly."

Nolan: "Oh really?"

Me: "Yes, what do you want?"

Nolan: "Excuse me? Don't question me!"

Me: "I know you didn't call for nothing, you never do.."

Nolan: "You're absolutely RIGHT! Come over to my house NOW!"

Me: "Why?"

Nolan: "DIDN'T I SAY DON'T QUESTION ME?!"

Me: "I'LL BE THERE IN 15!"

Nolan: "GREAT!!"

I hung up on Nolan, jumping out of bed and I put on some comfy clothes.  As I was about to leave, I heard my phone ring again. I checked my phone, seeing that it was a message for another unknown number. I paused, terrified to open the message.

                                                                                                                                                  Unknown: 2:15PM

Missed me? ;)

I looked around before I ran over around my house making sure to lock every door and window just in case, he tries to attack me again. I then doubled checked everything before I walked out my house.

When I made it to Nolan's house, I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Me: "Hey whore."

Nolan: "I missed you slut."

I walked inside and hugged Nolan.

Nolan: "How was the date?"

Me: "Well it was pretty great until his ex showed up at our table."

Nolan's eyes widened, also his jaw dropped.

Nolan: "His ex?"

Me: "Yes, she came over and she started saying that he was a player and stuff."

Nolan: "Are you serious?"

Me: "Turns out she's the one who cheated multiple times with her ex."

Nolan: "And she tried making Geo seem like the bad person?!"

Me: "Yep."

Nolan: "She sounds like a skanky whore."

Me: "She is if you ask me."

Nolan: "So did you guys have sex? I saw the Instagram story of you two laying together."

"We did not have sex Nole. I don't fuck guys on the first date." I said, smacking my head on my forehead.  "Technically you don't fuck guys EVER, but fair enough." I couldn't help to laugh at Nolan's virgin joke. "I will say, you do deserve to get some good dick." I rolled my eyes, walking away from Nolan and his nonsense.