𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.

***

(ONE WEEKS LATER)

(ONE WEEKS LATER)

When I made it to work, I saw tables being moved around. I was confused as to what was going on, but there were so many people in here. I gave a smile to one of the men moving tables before I walked over to Leah and Kelsey.

Me: "What is going on?"

Kelsey: "We don't even know! We asked Karla, but she ignored us."

Leah: "Whatever it is Karla is taking it very seriously."

Me: "What doesn't she take seriously?"

We were just stood around watching people move stuff until Karla finally came over to us.

Ms. Karla: "I'm sorry for ignoring you girls, but tonight we're throwing Derek a birthday party."

Leah: "And let me guess, we have to come?"

Ms. Karla: "All of the working staff has to be there. dress semi-formal and you may bring a date if wanted."

Kelsey: "That won't be a problem."

Ms. Karla: "Great. What I need from you girls is for you to make five cakes of all flavors."

Me: "Will do."

Ms. Karla: "I don't know what I'd do without you girls. Thank you so much, don't forget to dress nice tonight!"

She walked off and we went into the back so we could start baking.

Kelsey: "I need to call my man and tell him that we have a date tonight."

Leah: "Same."

Me: "I wish."

Leah: "What do you mean?"

Me: "I'm going to be dateless."

Kelsey: "You mean to tell me that you don't know ANYBODY who you could come with?"

Me: "Nope."

Leah: "You and Geo still aren't talking?"

Me: "I'm pretty sure he hates my guts."

Leah: "No he doesn't."

Me: "Oh really? Why won't he answer any of my messages or phone calls?"

Kelsey: "He won't?"

Me: "Not at all. I've sent so many messages but got no responses."

Leah: "He's stupid if he can't see that you're really sorry."

Me: "I really don't want to talk about this anymore."

Kelsey: "When talking about him makes her sad you know she's fallen in love."

Me: "It doesn't make me sad."

Kelsey: "You have to stop forcing yourself not to like him."

Me: "I'm not forcing myself, I just don't."