𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.

***(Hendia's POV)

I'd just woken up from the best nap ever taken in a long time, and it was currently four in the afternoon. I had work today so I jumped out of bed, took a hot shower, and I put on my ugly black uniform that I wore every day. I honestly loved my job, but I absolutely hated the uniform. After getting dress, I moved over to the mirror to my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my belongings, and headed downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs, I could hear what sounded like moaning coming from the kitchen. I was eager to go back to my room, but I needed to get to work. I walked slowly into the kitchen, instantly regretting it! I walked in on my sister and her husband fucking on the countertop. My jaw dropped to the floor, as I held my eyes shut for dear life.

Me: "Oh my- this is what you guys have a king-sized bed in your room for!"

Adeana: "Oh Elijah..."

I know they were not still going-

Me: "OH MY GOD! Can you two stop it?!"

They both went completely silent for a moment before Elijah told me they finally stopped.

Me: "Thank you."

I rolled my eyes, looking at them in disgust.

Adeana: "Oh please! When you and whoever your future man is, starts sleeping around and having sex, I won't complain. Well, that's if you ever get a man or hell even lose your virginity!"

Me: "Very funny. Whenever I do get a man, I pray that I will be up and out of here!"

Elijah: "You don't mean that, right?"

Me: "Yes I do! I'm tired of seeing and hearing you two have sex!"

Adeana: "Awe cry about it!"

I gave Adena a death stare, making her smile at me.

Adeana: "Seriously Hendia, are you going to stay a single, 22 year old virgin forever?"

Me: "Hell no I'm just waiting for the right person."

Elijah: "She's been saying that one since high school."

Adeana: "You right about that one."

Me: "Okay okay. First of all, there was a time when I almost lost my virginity in high school."

Elijah: "But?"

Me: "But his little sister walked in, and she's probably still traumatized from seeing her brother swing his dick around. Gosh, that poor little girl!"

Adeana: "Well, that's nasty."

Me: "You think THATS nasty, but not me walking in on you two?!"

Adeana; "Girl. Don't you have work?"

Me: "Yeah I was coming down to get my keys until I walked in here!"

Adeana smiled at me again, walking over to me, and she tried to touch my face, but I smacked her hand away.

Me: "Do NOT touch me with those nasty hands!"

She pushed my shoulder playfully, causing me to wipe my shoulder in disgust.

Adeana: "Goodbye Hendia."

Me: "Bye little nasties!"

I grabbed my keys before finally leaving home.

***

It's currently 8PM which means I've been working for a whole 4 hours straight, and it's been really busy in here, so I haven't had a break yet. I was now wiping down tables that were left dirty, and I will admit this was one of the things I hated about this job. On the bright side, I'm just happy nobody over-ate and threw up because I hate cleaning that shit! "Hendia!" I heard someone yell and I turned around to see my boss rushing over to me.