𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.

***

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

.

Today is the day of Adeana's 26th birthday party! It's two in the afternoon and I'm with Nolan, on our way to the mall so we can find something to wear to Adeana's party tonight.

Nolan: "They better have some nice outfits because I just got the white high-top Converse, I order last week."

Me: "They will besides, you can make anything look good hun!"

Nolan: "Me? That's all you."

Me: "No! That's you and that's final! Don't argue with me."

Nolan: "I won't, I won't"

Me: "Yeah I thought so!"

Nolan: "Girl, I will punch you."

Me: "Chile."

Nolan: "Yeah, CHILE!"

Me: "The fuck?!"

Nolan: "The fuck?"

Nolan and I looked at each other then we both laughed..

**

When we made it to the mall, we went inside and Nolan went straight over too the food court and of course I followed him! We both got these funnel cakes with lots of powered sugar on them, then we went sat down for a while too eat them.

When we finished, we made our way over to Forever 21 because I LOVED this place! I looked around for a while then I saw this black leather skirt that absolutely caught my eye!

Me: "Nolan! This is so cute!"

Nolan: "YES! You should get that and this black top that I saw back there!"

Me: "I'm getting this for sure! But show me the black top!"

Nolan walked over too the black top and he showed me the top and it was cute, but it was really short!

Me: "I loves it, but I don't wanna show too much skin.."

Nolan: "All you have to do is, pull the skirt over your belly button and and wear that jean jacket you never wore.."

Me: "What j- OH! Yes, this would go so good! I'm not buying heels either, I'll steal some of Adeanas.."

Nolan: "And that's on never wearing your own clothes!"

Me: "You know it love! Anyways, I'm going check out then we can go wherever you wanna go!"

Nolan: "I say H&M.."

Me: "I guess."

Then that's when I walked over to the register, checked out and we left..

***