𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.

(A WEEK LATER)

Today is Geo's birthday and the day of his surprise birthday party

Today is Geo's birthday and the day of his surprise birthday party. It's not even my birthday and I'm super excited about it. It was currently eleven in the morning, and I was completely out. I was sleeping my life away until I felt someone shake me awake.

I pretended to stay asleep before they shook me again. "How is she going to tell me to be here at eleven, but she's still asleep! The audacity of this girl." I heard Geo's voice behind me, and my eyes popped open. "Happy birthday!" I yelled, turning over to look at him.

I began reaching for my shorts, realizing they weren't where I left them the previous night. Geo looked at me before he walked around the bed, and he grabbed something. "Are these what you're looking for?" Geo asked, holding up my shorts. I smiled at him before he threw them at me, letting them hit my face.

"Fuck you." I said, putting my shorts on before I went over to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower before I started to get ready. Whenever I finished, I saw Geo standing on his phone. "How does it feel to be 25?" I asked, making him look up to me. A smile appeared on his face as he looked me up and down.

"It feels amazing." Geo replied wrapping his arms around me and I got a whiff of his expensive cologne. "You smell so good." I said, sniffing him aggressively. "And you look so good." Geo smacked my ass, causing a scream to escape from my mouth. "What are we doing today?" Geo asked, making me smile because there a list of things.

"I'll tell you only one thing! First thing we're doing is ziplining!" I yelled with excitement, but Geo's smile faded away after hearing that. "You're joking." Geo shook his head as if he didn't agree with the plan. "I'm pretty serious and there is no backing down, so you better suck it up." I laughed at the terrified look on Geo's face.

"Can we at least get food before? I'm starving." Geo said, rubbing his belly in circles. "You can eat whatever you want." I replied to him. "Including all of you?" Geo asked, making me slowly turn around. "Speechless?" Geo asked, kissing the back of my neck. I bit my lip, trying to fight my urge to blush.

"Don't be nasty with me right now." I said, pushing him off of me. "What are we doing after ziplining?" Geo asked curiously. "We're going to the fair, but that's the only other thing I'm telling you!" I replied and Geo rolled his eyes at me. "I fucking hate surprises Hendia." I couldn't help to laugh because he has no idea the surprise, I have for him.

"Awe cry me a river and get over to take pictures with me." I said, making Geo follow me over to my mirror. We snapped a few pictures before I grabbed my packed bag, handing it to Geo. "Packed bag?" Geo said confusedly. "Spending the night with you, my love." I replied, placing a kiss on his cheek, making him smile. "Fine with me." Geo said, grabbing my hand and we finally made our way out of the door.

" Geo said, grabbing my hand and we finally made our way out of the door