𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.

***

(WEEKS LATER)

It's two o'clock in the afternoon and I'm getting ready to leave. Today I'm going to be spending time with Geo's little sister because I honestly would love to know more about her. I feel like there's something going on with her that she doesn't feel comfortable telling her brother, but I don't know for sure, just an observation.

I put on a cute outfit before putting my hair in a bun and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone and wallet, and I headed downstairs where I saw Adeana and one of her homophobic friends.

Adeana: "Where are you going?"

Me: "Girl I'm grown."

Adeana: "SO? I just wanted know."

Me: "I'm going to Geo's, but only for his sister not him."

Adeana: "I know y'all got something going on.."

Me: "Definitely not. We're just friends."

Adeana: "I don't believe that."

Me: "We are just friends! Every time I become close with a guy you and Nolan always assume we're either dating or fucking."

Adeana: "I mean that's what- never mind."

Me: "Yeah."

Adeana: "Well, aren't you going to speak to my friend?"

Me: "No thank you."

Adeana: "What will take for you two to become close again?"

Me: "We were never close."

Adeana: "Yes you were. When you were in elementary, and I just met him."

Me: "That was before he showed his homophobia."

Adeana: "He isn't-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, I walked out of there. I knew Adeana was always going to defend her friends and it was always going to piss me off.

***

When I made it to Geo's house, I had to wait for them to open the gate and when they finally did open the gate, I pulled in and got out of my car. I walked over to the front door and rang the doorbell before hearing the doorbell tell me hello which scared the hell out of me. I stood there waiting until I saw the doorknob start to move.

When the door opened, I saw Geo standing there with only Nike socks and shorts on. He was shirtless and hot as hell. My eyes trailed down to his six pack abs and tattoo covered body.

Me: "Holy hell."

Geo laughed and I didn't even realize that I was talking aloud. My eyes grew wide, and I laughed nervously.

Geo: "Hey Hendia."

Me: "H-hi."

What the hell is wrong with me? All I needed to see was his six pack and tattoos before I lost it completely!

Geo: "How are you doing today?"

Me: "Pretty good, how about you?"

Geo: "Great."

Me: "That's nice."

Geo: "Come in."

He moved away from the door, allowing me to walk in. I hadn't been to his house since the party, but it was dark at that time. My jaw dropped as I admired the beauty of his home. Everything was so an ivory color and organized so well. As I was looking around, I saw someone soon coming  downstairs.