𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.

I jumped out of bed filled with excitement as I realized today is the day we're finally going to Canada. After a long healing process, Geo was officially cleared by the doctors to walk and travel again.

Lately, he's been acting like he doesn't even want to go though and it's a bit upsetting. I feel as though this would  be a great trip for him. His uncle is finally out of our lives for good and I believe that's an amazing reason to celebrate. I walked back into his room after brushing my teeth, hearing him snore loudly.

"Geo get up!" I yelled as I jumped on the bed and his eyes fluttered open. "Baby what time is it?" He asked as he reached for his phone. "It's eight in the morning and our flight leaves at ten! You haven't packed a single thing either!" I said to him.

"Yes I did. I packed a few day and night clothes." I groaned, smacking my forehead at how dumb Geo sounded.

"You're going to need more than that. We're going on dates, we're going to parties, and so much more. You need way more than you think."

"Hendia, how long are we going to be out here?" Geo asked lifting his eyebrows.

"I don't know. Maybe a few weeks or a month or something." I shrugged.

"Bullshit!" Geo said before he jumped out of bed, shaking his head. "Geo I literally begged your mom to let me be off for a few. I almost took lots from my bank account. You have to come!" I begged.

"Isn't Max going to be there? Why can't you just hang with him?" Geo asked, instantly pissing me off. "Max is going to be there with his girlfriend and you know that!" I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

A few weeks ago Geo was happy about it, but now that it's time he doesn't want to go? My feeling are a bit hurt.

"You know what? Fuck it! I'll go by myself and be a fucking wheel. I might just screw someone else while I'm at it." I tried to whisper, but before I knew it, Geo grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me into him. Geo looked pissed from my comment, but I didn't care.

"I don't care how upset you are, never fix your mouth to say that." Geo said to me and I pushed his hands away. "You were all happy weeks ago, but now you don't want to leave." I replied, making him smack his lips at me.

"I did so much for this trip and you know how excited I was for it."

"It's not that I don't want to go Hendia. It's that we have to get up this early in the morning for it."

"You can sleep on the plane, but don't even worry about it. You stay here, but I'm leaving." I tried to walk away, but Geo grabbed my arm and gently pulled me back. He letting out a sigh before looking down at me.

"You know I'd never let you travel without me. I'll be ready in an hour to leave." Geo said and I tried my hardest not to smile, but I couldn't. A smile slowly formed on my face before I nodded my head and continued to walk away.

****

"Where the hell are they?" Geo checked his watched as we waited on Max and his girlfriend to arrive. I had never met her so I was a bit excited to see her for the first time.

"We're here! Sorry we're late!"

Geo and I turned to see Max getting out of the car, holding hands with a beautiful red head girl.  "She's a beauty, isn't she?" I asked Geo jokingly. "Don't upset me Hendia." Geo replied, pushing my shoulder playfully.

The biggest smile formed on her face as she walked over. "You must be Khloe." I said, holding my head out. "And you must be Hendia and Geo." She replied, looking at both Geo and I.