𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.

***

"This can't be happening

"This can't be happening."

I'd been panicking since they told me there was five minutes until I would be walking down that aisle. I could not believe that it was officially my wedding day. I could not believe that I was actually getting married to Geo in only a few minutes.

I felt myself tear up as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The thought of my mom not being here to tell me I'm beautiful struck me and it hurt. I wasn't getting cold feet, but I was beyond nervous.

"What is wrong with you Hendia? Get a grip!" I said to myself, letting out a nervous laugh. I heard someone knock on the door, knocking me out of my daze. The door opened a bit before Mr. Gi walked in. He smiled at me and I gave him a little smile back.

"You look absolutely stunning Hendia." He complimented.

"Thank you."

Mr. Gi wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "You're shaking like crazy, you must be nervous." Mr. Gi laughed, pulling away from our hug. "I understand the feeling that you're having right now." He said to me.

"You do?"

"I've gotten married two times Hendia. Trust me, I know what this feels like and it's okay to feel this way. You're nervous." He said, taking my hand into his. "You know I've always liked you Hendia?" Mr. Gi asked, making my smile grow bigger.

"I've seen Geo go from being a complete jackass to being the nicest person and it's all because of you Hendia. You changed that boy in so many ways and he's so happy that you did. So am I" He continued on.

"Years ago I thought Geo was going to end up just like his uncle, I swear I did. I thought that boy was never going to change his evil ways. I watched him bring girls into our home, screw them, then dump them right after." I couldn't believe he was exposing his own son right now.

"I watched that boy go from saying that he doesn't believe in love to always talking about how in love he is with you. That boy loves you deeply and trust me, he's just as scared as you are." Gi said, making me laugh.

Mr. Gi looked down at his watch before letting out a sigh.

"You ready to do this?"

"I am."

"Let's go change your last name."

Mr. Gi and I locked arms before we walked over to the entrance doors. "Thank you so much for agreeing to walk me down." I said to Gi and he smiled at me. "I know it's what your dad what have wanted so I am beyond thankful that you asked, kiddo." He replied winking at me.

"All rise for the bride."

I took a deep breath as I watched the doors open, holding onto Mr. Gi's arm even tighter. A smile formed on my face as I saw Geo turn his head away from me before placing his hands over his face. Ryder placed his hand on Geo's should before shaking his head.