𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.

These past two weeks have been pretty stressful

These past two weeks have been pretty stressful. I don't know what's been worse lately, the fact that my boss has been acting like a bitch for some unknown reason or that Nolan won't speak to me at all.

I hated that Nolan wasn't speaking to me. He had every right to be pissed at me, but we could be talking this out right now! How come no one ever wants to talk anything out? It's always 'oh no, I'm not going to talk, I'll just be pissed for weeks.' I sounded like a hypocrite.

I miss my best friend and I don't know how much longer I can take him not speaking to me. I hope he comes around sooner or later because I hated that it was like this.

I was just sitting in the kitchen talking to Adeana for a while until my phone started going off. I grabbed my phone, seeing I had missed calls from both of my coworkers, and I wondered what was going on. My phone dinged again, so I checked it and I saw that Leah texted me.

                                                                                                                                                                            Leah ;) :

3:46PM

There are two girls down here spreading lies to Ms. Karla and Derek about you. Get down here ASAP.

I had no idea if this was a joke Leah was making, but I treated it as if it wasn't a joke. I grabbed my jacket and keys before rushing out of the door.

                                                                                  ***

When I made it to the Lipthion I walked inside, seeing the same guys that I always see including Derek. These guys come here every other week and I am honestly tired of them coming. I mean Geo and Ryder always come when they do, but I wasn't referring to them.

I looked around for Leah and Kelsey, but they were already walking my way. When I spotted them, I started speed walking over to them and I stood there waiting for them to say something.

Me: "What the fuck was I just told?"

Leah: "Do you know those two girls over there?"

Me: "Where?"

Leah pointed over at this table and I looked over at the table and I saw the two girls along with Derek and my boss. I stared at them for a while before one of the looked at me. I stared at her, realizing that I recognized her. It was Geo's ex, and I couldn't help to laugh after seeing her.

Me: "You've got to be kidding me."

Kelsey: "So you DO know them?"

Me: "I know one of them."

Kelsey: "Which one?"

Me: "The one with the dark hair."

Leah: "Who is she?"