𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.

(TWO DAYS LATER)

(TWO DAYS LATER)

"Fuck. Please keep moving like that for me Hendia." Geo moaned staring at me. I placed both of my hands on his chest, picking up my speed. He wrapped his hands around my waist, moving me the way he wanted me. His grip got tighter, and he felt so good inside of me.

I removed his hands from my waist, placing them both down to the bed and he grabbed me by my neck, making me smile. "You can't handle it?" I asked, biting my lip. He laughed before he rolled me over and he was now on top of me. My eyes wondered down to see his dick staring at me full of wetness.

***

"HENDIA!" Nolan yelled at me, waking me up from my dream of Geo and me. I groaned, opening my eyes to see him standing over me with a pillow.

Me: "WHAT?!"

Nolan: "Wake your ass up."

Me: "I'm up."

Nolan: "I couldn't take any more of your moaning!"

Me: "Moaning?"

Nolan: "Don't play dumb bitch, you know you were getting the dick in that little dream."

Me: "Shut up."

Nolan: "It was with Geo? I know it's big."

Me: "Stop it."

Nolan: "Hendia don't act like you haven't thought about him fucking you a few times."

Me: "I'm not going to admit that, but what time is it?"

Nolan: "It is two in the afternoon, and you slept until four yesterday! Ms. Karla must be working your ass."

Me: "She does.."

I stood up from Nolan's bed, putting on my socks before I walked over to the bathroom and took my piss. I couldn't stop smiling as I thought of that dream over and over. I didn't even want to speak with Geo at the moment, but I couldn't get him out of my head.

Nolan: "Hendia you have to tell me if was he packing in the dream?"

I ignored Nolan, flushing the toilet.

Nolan: "Hendia answer me!"

Me: "Fuck Nolan! Yes, he was packing!"

Nolan began screaming and I rolled my eyes.

Nolan: "Your little virgin ass probably be going crazy in your dreams."

Me: "Tell me about it."

Nolan: "Oh my god! I wish you and Geo would make up so you can finally tell me a sex story! I've waited for years."

Me: "He won't even speak to me, and I don't want to speak to him."

Nolan: "Why not?"

Me: "I really needed him recently and he wasn't there. Plus, he still hasn't even tried to ask me if I was okay or not after it happened."