𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.

***

ONE MONTH LATER.

                                                                                      HENDIA'S POV

This past month has been a long and painful one. It's been a month since I was shot and had surgery. I haven't done anything or moved around much this whole month. I will say that I have been with my lover, who has helped me throughout this whole painful experience.

I've finally fully recovered from everything, and I went to my last doctor's appointment yesterday. Being that I was going through all of this, I haven't been able to look for a job or do anything productive with my life. I also haven't heard anything from that stalker guy this past month. But I'm sure sooner or later he'll figure out I'm alive and try murdering me again.

Anyways, Geo's twenty fifth birthday is next Saturday and being that he was there for me this whole month, I think he deserves something big. His family and I have decided to throw him a huge surprise party. I know Geo loves his public parties so of course there will be numerous guests there.

It's currently three in the afternoon and I'm waiting for Nolan to come get me. We were going outfit shopping and party supply shopping. I'm a bit scared though because Geo's dad and his stepmom agreed to help so they are coming with us today.

I know that I've seen them both that one time Gigi and I hung out, but I've never actually spoken to or had an actual conversation with them. Today I will be spending a whole day with them so it should be fun.

We would have gone sooner, but I was still trying to get back to my old self plus, Geo is out of town for this weekend with his cousins from South Korea. Apparently, he hasn't seen them in years, and they decided to take him out on a surprise trip for the weekend.

***

"Bitch I'm here!" I heard Nolan yell as he slammed my door, making me jump at the loud sound. I headed downstairs to see him and he ran over to me before giving me a hug. "I haven't seen you in so long! I've missed you." Nolan said to me. I pushed him back before punching him in the arm. "Never slam my door that hard again." I said, making him laugh.

"Sorry bitch." Nolan said and I grabbed all my stuff before walking over to the door. "Are you scared to meet his parents?" Nolan asked as I locked the door. "Terrified." I replied, walking over to Ryder's car before getting in.

***

"I've never ate from a mall's food court, but this is so good." Ryder said as he chowed down on his burger and fries. "You've never eaten at a mall's food court? How bougie can you be?" Nolan said, rolling his eyes in disbelief. "Don't judge me." Ryder laughed at Nolan's smart remark.

"You guys are too cute together. What do you guys have planned to wear to the party?" I asked, changing the subject from the rich eating food court food. "I don't know, but this is going to be a huge party, so I have to find something amazing to wear." Nolan said and Ryder gave him a death glare.

Ryder: "Why are you trying to look good for other people?"

Nolan: "I'm not! I just want to slay."

Ryder: "Yeah right. Let me catch you talking to some random guys, I'll murder you both."

Nolan made a growling sound as he smiled at Ryder. "Brutal. I like it." Nolan said, giving Ryder a kiss, which made me laugh. I loved seeing Nolan happy with Ryder, it made me feel amazing knowing that my best friend was finally getting treated like the king he is.