22.0// Ambush//

"Harrison, bring her in".

The doors opened and a woman was dragged in, a gun pressed against her forehead. 

"Ah, Nancy. How are you my dear?"

Nancy didn't reply. She couldn't reply anyway. Her busted lip was throbbing so hard and she hadn't had any water for the past 24 hours. 

"I hope my men weren't too hard on you", Vanessa said, feigning a look of pity. 

"Leave", Harrison said to the bodyguards. They left the room, leaving Vanessa, Harrison and Nancy. 

"So Nancy. We can skip the introductions right? We're well aware of each other anyway. Do you know why you're here?" Vanessa asked. 

Nancy kept her head down, but shook it.

"You're here!" Vanessa began, walking over to her table of instruments, "Because you have information that I need. You've been given plenty of opportunities, but you've shrugged each one off", she paused to lightly trace a knife. She brought it over to Nancy's chin. 

"Nancy, do you know what happens when I don't get what I want?" She whispered softly. Nancy didn't move but tears formed in her eyes, 

"I kill". She cut deep into Nancy's chin, making screams bounce around the small darkened room.

"Shut up, I'll make you experience real pain in a minute", Vanessa shouted. "Harrison, bring me the rest". She stood up, brushing invisible dust off her legs. "Until you tell me everything about Tom and Y/N, you will stay here whilst Harrison and I have our fun".

...........................................................................................................................

"Alright boys, have you sent out the search party?" Dom asked. 

"Yeah but it might take a while to get far. We only found out 30 minutes ago". 

"Where's Tom?" 

The boys looked at each other. 

"Well I don't know!" Sam said first.

"What? You were the last one to talk to him!" Harry protested.

"Um, no. You were".

"Boys! Never mind, he just sent a text asking where we are. He's in my office, come on".

Tom was sat in his fathers chair, waiting for them. The door opened. 

"What is it Tom? What have you found out?"

"I've just been told that Nancy is currently in one of our basement rooms being tortured. By Vanessa. And Harrison", he gulped. 

"Right we need to do something. Nancy has been trained for this sort of thing, but she's old and i don't know how long she can go without leaking something".

"We could ambush?" Sam suggested. 

"Too risky".

"Is it? There's that underground tunnel that leads to the side gate-"

"Oh yeah! Tom would use that when he would sneak..." Harry quietened down after catching Tom's icy glare, "...uh what I mean to say is that it won't be heavily guarded, I doubt Vanessa even knows about it".

"Then let's go. Sam, alert the guards, Harry get our guns and Tom", Dom turned to his eldest son, "Your mother and I will have words with you. Come on, let's go".

Harry sent Tom an apologetic glance just before Tom slapped the back of his head. 

..................................................................................................................

There was a rare silence in the mansion. They had been going at it for just over 2 hours - and unfortunately Nancy was going to be giving in very soon.

"She's not spilling what do we do?"

"Fuck this, I haven't got time for it". 

Vanessa strode over to Nancy, who was barely recognisable due to all the fresh blood and bruises over her face and body. She cocked her gun and pointed it at her head. 

"Nancy I'm not going to tell you twice. I need all the information you have. From Tom's secret hideouts to his darkest secrets. Give them now or else I'll finish you off". 

Nancy laughed. "You don't have the guts. You don't think I know your nature? You'll just hand the job to someone else. Pathetic".

She spat near Vanessa's shoe, making her wince. Vanessa didn't say anything. She just smiled. 

"You know what, you're not half wrong. This is a new suit I'd rather not get blood on it". She turned and handed Harrison the gun. "Finish her off".

"Me?" He stammered. 

"Of course. You're specialised in this area. Go on". 

Harrison gulped and pointed the gun at Nancy's head. Nancy stared at him dead in the eyes, silently begging for him not to do this. 

Harrison couldn't bear it. 

"No, I'm sorry I can't". Harrison put the gun down.

This tipped Vanessa over the edge. 

"KILL HER. KILL HER NOW, OR I WILL KILL YOU INSTEAD". She grabbed Harrison's hand and aimed the gun at Nancy's head. He tried to resist, but the gun went off. Nancy fell back on her chair, blood dripping down the side. 

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Vanessa smiled sickly. Some men entered the room, and took Nancy's body away. Harrison was about to walk away too but he felt someone grab his shoulder and push onto the chair.

"What the fuck! What's going on?" He protested.

"Nancy might not have told, but there's one more person who does. I can't believe I didn't ask you before", Vanessa laughed to herself. "Only you know Tom inside out. You work for me now. Tell me before I end you right now". 

Harrison was panicking. This wasn't pretend, this was real. 

"5"

Shit

"4"

"3"

"Fine, fine I'll tell you everything! Please, just put it down"

"I'm glad you've come to my way of thinking Harrison. Let's begin".

Harrison was worried. He was gonna regret a lot of things tonight.