3.0// Wedding Dress //

This is what you're wearing but if you don't like it, think of anything that is WHITE 

What Camilla is wearing (doesn't she look amazing Shawn is well lucky)

I walked into the familiar venue with the same confidence I had 4 years ago. I may have been gone a while, but I haven't changed much.

"See anyone you recognise?" Camilla whispered to me.

"I don't know...."

I surveyed my surroundings, seeing a couple of my clients, who'd all stopped and took a good look at me for a few seconds, before going back to their conversations , presumably talking about me.

"Wait here I'm going to the bar to get some mock tails for us."

"It's okay camilla I don't want you to feel that you can't drink because of me."

"Shut up. You'd do it for me."

I smiled at her and she walked off to the bar, leaving me standing there awkwardly in the hall. Maybe I should go and find somewhere to sit down.

I found a table for Camilla and I and I peered around, trying to look for my mysterious inviter.

"Y/N!" I jumped a little when I felt a grip on my shoulders.

"Oh dad you made me jump." I got up to hug him and then we sat down.

"So you enjoying yourself?"

"Well I just got here so."

Right on cue Camilla came over with the drinks and she smiled when she saw my father and I talking animatedly.

"Hey Robert."

"Hey Camilla. How've you been doing? Must say, you have a gorgeous voice. Couldn't stop listening to you and Shawn."

"So dad do you know anything about who's invited us?"

He sighed. "I did get my people to find out anything, but they simply couldn't. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Mmm."