14.0// Maybe //

"And then I just left".

"You what!"

"I walked-"

"I KNOW what you did! What I want to know is WHY you did it!"

"Well I wasn't gonna stand there."

Harrison shook his head and drained his whiskey glass. 

"Tom you shouldn't have left. Imagine the guilt she must be feeling. She doesn't need to feel like that when she's leaving for tour".

"Well she doesn't give a shit about me, she made that clear that night." I sighed and slumped in my chair. I was in my office, catching on my work, anything to distract me from Y/N, but obviously Harrison had to burst in, wanting to know all the tea. 

"Well you've got plenty of time to win her over".

"I'm sorry were you in Harrison-Land the past five minutes? She's going on TOUR, for a YEAR. She won't have time to even think about me." 

"Hmm". Harrison looked into his glass. "What about Vanessa?" 

"What do you mean what about Vanessa?" I replied hotly. I made a strict rule for her name to never be uttered in my house. 

"What's up with you two?" 

"Well what do you expect, we split didn't we. How do you think that went?" I rolled my eyes thinking back to when she thought it was a good idea to throw a vase at me and scream all sorts of insults at me. I winced. "Anyway I don't see what that has to do with Y/N".

"Look Tom maybe your just sexually frustrated." Harrison said randomly

I spat out my tea and looked at him in disgust. 

"Now I definitely know your in Harrison-Land. I am NEVER sexually frustrated. I could get some whenever I want".

"Come on. When was the last time you did it?" Harrison sat back happily when I scoffed, my face red.

"Awww big boy doesn't need to be embarrassed". 

"Stop taking the piss".

"Well go on then."

"Oh you ARE enjoying this. What's it to you about my sexual activity?"

"I mean I was just thinking...you could always have a 'one-night-thing' with Y/N".

"Why would you be thinking about that? God knows what goes on in that head of yours".

He ignored me. "I mean you could. Couples do it all the time. Well, ex-couples. Like one last night of passion. Then it's officially over. Sealed with sex." He grinned as he was saying the last part.

"But I don't want to seal anything. I don't want things to be officially over with Y/N."

"True. But you know. If the thought ever came to mind.

"It won't." I laid down the law and Harrison shrugged.

"Alright boss, you do you." Harrison sighed and stood up. "Well that's me done. Some of us actually have to work since some people are too busy trying to preserve what's left of their love life."

"Um, I do work!" I protested. 

"Then get a start on those security files. Seriously Tom, I won't lie to you. People are getting concerned. You're not even in your own home most of time and there are questions. Whispers".

"Hey, this job is everything to me".

"You and I both know that no one will care about that." 

I stared after him as he leaved the room. Things were too complicated. There's too much to lose. 

Maybe Y/N shouldn't be the first thing on my agenda 

Maybe I need to stop thinking about her 

Maybe I should stop caring 

This is quite short so I apologise for that but I'm writing the next chapters as we speak! So keep safe and healthy x