20.0// Informal Dinner //

"So Y/N, we all know that you've just completed your US Tour".

"Yes, I have".

"Five months in the US. Can't think of anything worse". The audience laughed.

"Well luckily I didn't encounter anything too bad, the fans were very sweet and it was an amazing experience. Can't wait for Europe, especially my concert in London", I winked at the audience.

"Please tell me I've got free tickets to your Wembley concert", Harry said.

You're probably wondering. I was on the Graham Norton show, and joining me was Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt (both we're promoting their new movie) and Florence Pugh and Harry, who were promoting theirs.

"Uh, no Harry, if anything I should be getting free tickets", Florence intervened.

"Yeah well I'm her best friend so that gives me the leg up".

"I think you'll find that BECAUSE you're my best friend, you should be paying. My new car isn't going to buy itself.

This earned a laugh from the audience.

"Well who are you gonna give free tickets to then?" Harry pouted.

Before I could answer, Florence chimed in.

"Tom Holland maybe?"

The audience erupted, clapping and whistling whilst I turned red and squirmed in my seat.

"YES, YES let's talk about that". Graham bounced in his seat, obviously excited by this little revelation.

"There's nothing to talk about", I said once they'd calmed down, "We don't really talk as much now".

The audience booed and I had to slap Harry's arm in an attempt to stop him from laughing.

"No, seriously! You know what it's like, careers and schedules getting in the way".

"Yes, but I heard that Tom had accompanied you on your US Tour".

"I never thought you'd be one to believe fake news Graham". I joked

"Of course not, I was just wondering. So... did he?"

"You won't give up will you? Well then, I can now confirm that Tom Holland was NO WHERE NEAR ME during the period of my tour".

"Although I heard he came to a show of yours". Margot said, eyebrows raised.

"Margot darling, that is news to me". The audience laughed again.

Graham laughed and clapped his hands. "Now enough about her love life. Brad, I've heard some very interesting things about your new movie..."

----------------------------------------

The show had ended and I was backstage with everyone. The drinks were flowing, conversation brewing and I was in the corner with Harry.

"You covered it up quite well".

"I don't know what you're talking about". I failed to meet his stare.

"Really? Come on Y/N, I'm not as gullible as an entire audience. Your telling me that you and Tom never spoke, and on top that are officially off?"

"Okay, okay so I told a couple of white lies. What's it to you?" I met his eyes this time and raised a brow.

"Well....ARE you and Tom off?"

I sighed. "Honestly? I don't know. But he's not really on my mind anymore, so I suppose that's a start".

"Then maybe I could be on your mind?"

I looked at him. I burst out laughing and he did too.

"Oh I'm sorry", I tried to say, while still laughing, "you're not really good at this whole...thing, are you Harry".

"Alright, alright, how about this? If you're not busy tommorow night, we could go for dinner?"

I sipped my drink. "And what would be the occasion?"

He paused. "Business meeting", he finally said.

"Business meeting over steak and a dirty martini. Count me in".

"Really?" For a moment he looked hopeful, but covered it up. "Then I'll send you the details. For our da-"

"Informal business meeting" I corrected.

He smiled.

-------------------------------------

"I swear Shawn, he asked me out". It was 12am, I was back in my residence in London, sitting on my bed with a mug of tea. I bloody needed one after today's events.

"There's no way you pulled Harry Styles".

"I could pull anyone I like, thank you very much". I hit back, mildly offended.

"Okay okay", he paused, "So I guess this is the end of an era".

"No need to be so dramatic, you'll still be-"

"No as in, it's officially over between you and Tom? Now that your going on dates with people?"

"It's not a date it's an-"

"Yeah yeah, informal dinner my ass. It's a date. So that means you and Tom are done. For good?"

It took me a minute to process this. "Yeah, I guess so".

"So you're just going to give up?"

"Shawn, you're making me look like the bad person here. He didn't come, and that's pretty self explanatory".

"So because he missed a flight, you're being like this?"

"I'm being like what? I gave him a chance Shawn. He may have not used it properly, but he did nothing to make it better for himself. No call, no text, not a SINGLE sign. And anyway you're supposed to be on MY side here".

Shawn looked uncomfortable after my little rant. I sighed. "Shawn I'm sorry. But I'm done with this. It's not healthy and I'm just wasting my time. Please understand that I'm not giving him any more chances. Yeah, I'm done with him". It sounded better now that I'd said it out loud. "Yeah we are done. I'm not going to waste another second thinking about him. I don't want ever too see him or meet with him again. In fact, if he knocked on my door this very second, I'd knock him out", I declared, with a tone of finality.

"Yeah see, that's the thing".

Shawn looked extremely uncomfortable now. He had a look of guilt on his face that I hadn't seen since he'd wet my bed after laughing too much.

"Shawn. What have you done?" I asked warningly.

"Y/N, please don't be mad, i was just trying to help but-"

I heard the door bell ring.

"Hold on, I have to go, someone's at the door. You and I will have this conversation later". I hung up and trudged to the door, tripping over a shoe. The doorbell rang again.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming", I yelled out in frustration. Who the fuck is it?

I eventually answered the door, but I wasn't prepared for who was standing there.

"Hey beautiful. Didn't miss me too much?" said the familiar, cocky British voice.

My jaw clenched and I punched him in the nose.