7.0// Capri Sun //

"Y/N are you listening?" Andrew snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh yeah sorry. So you were saying..."

"So obviously a little late to start a your so we were thinking January next year? What with the awards season and you being very occupied during that time, we thought it would be best. So you have a year to create a dope ass album. And you've already created one great single."

"Well I can do that considering I've been getting quite a lot of inspiration lately. Oh and I need a favour. I've had an idea."

"Shoot."

1 month later

"Halsey!!"

"Hey!"

We had a quick hug and then sat down.

"So why'd you call me here?"

"I wanna collab. I already have a couple of killer lyrics. All I need is a verse or two from you."

"Got it. Let's do this."

Yes I bought Halsey in. She was going to stay a week so she can help me produce this song. I wasn't lying, I had some ideas and was excited to work with her. It was purely to write a song. And as a distraction. I'm mad that Tom thinks he can take advantage of me, now that he knows about how fragile I was back then. But that was back then. This is now. I'm mad that he kissed me but how can I be? I didn't pull back until really late. But he's got a fiancé. I can't get in the way of that. Or can I?

"Earth to Y/N? She snapped her fingers in my face and laughed.

"Sorry just thinking."

"Yeah Shawn warned me you'd be doing that a lot."

"Shawns a dick."

"So what do you need?"

"Just your love experiences. I've had a few but their all the same ya know."

"I get it, one night stands get boring after a while.

I laughed

——————————————

Four days later

"Cheers."

"Guys I feel so annoyed that I got a Capri sun. Did they really have no beers left?"

"Yep. Sorry Shawn. But it's okay, Y/Ns got water." Halsey tried to stifle a laugh.

Halsey decided go take us out for dinner to celebrate us finally finishing our song. When she ordered, we told her to go order Shawn a Capri sun instead of a beer. Safe to say, he wasn't amused.

"Anyway, hows the song going?" Camilla said before stuffing her face with tacos.

"It's all done. Now all we gotta do is record and edit.

"That's great guys. Can't wait to hear it." Shawn said.

We carried on talking about future projects, Shawn agreeing to help me write a couple of songs. It was all going well until Camilla coughed.

"Y/N don't look but Tom and Vanessa are here."

I know what you're thinking. That my dumbass turned around and caused more attention to myself. Well I didn't. I just shrugged. I got my compact mirror out and pretended to look at myself when I was actually watching them. They were led to a table and I watched Vanessa talk lively and Tom sitting there, looking bored AF. Halsey must've saw it too.

"Nice to see him thriving without you Y/N." Halsey chirped.

I stayed silent sipping my water. I hadn't told anyone about, let's say, mine and toms little incident.

"Just leave it guys."

"So camila, releasing any new music soon?"

They were all talking but I stopped listening. My attention kept on going back to Tom. Do you think he's realised that I'm here? Do he still think about our moment? He hasn't really made an effort to contact me.

"Hey guys I'm just gonna take a quick piss."

They all nodded and went back to their conversation.

I got up and walked to the toilet, my heels clicking in the shiny black tiles. I felt eyes bore into the back of my head and I hoped they were Toms.

I didn't really need the toilet so I just sat in the toilet seat and went on my Instagram. A lot of fans found out about my collab with Halsey which is crazy like how do they find out about that shit? But they were so pumped about the song. I really hope they enjoy it.

I was about to get out of the cubicle when I received a notification.

@tomholland2013 sent a message.

I hesitantly opened it. I forgot that my account was verified so he could text me anyway. I long deleted his number.

-can we talk?

        -what's there to talk about?

-nice to see you're still stubborn. Please?

-fine

-meet me at the back of the restaurant.

-okay?

I quickly washed my hands even though I didn't do anything and went out of the toilets. I looked at Shawn, Camila and Halsey and they were still talking. They won't notice my absence for a few more minutes. I went to the back fire exit and walked out without anyone seeing. I immediately regretted it after seeing how could it was. I was just in a dress and I'd left my coat in there.

"Hey" Tom came out of the shadows and looked at me shyly.

"It's really cold Tom, what do you want?" Tom looked down, his now pink nose glowing under the gaslight.

"I-I just wanted to say....that..."

"Yes?"

"Never mind. This was a waste of time it's okay you can leave you're getting cold."

I shook my head and turned on my heel to leave.

I felt my arm being grabbed and my body twirl. I met Toms eyes and he planted a quick, soft kiss on my lips.

"I still love you Y/N. And I don't want to, but I do. And I don't know what to do about it."

"But Vanessa-"

"Look Vanessa was just a fling okay? I don't love her, I love you." He repeated a little firmer.

"Tom." I whispered, unsure of what to say.

"It's okay if you don't love me back, but I just needed to get it off my chest. What happened that day wasn't just 'a quick shag' for me. I wanted to make love to you. Real love."

I was left astounded by his words.

"Look Tom. Listen to my song. It's being released next week."

And with that I left him.

But what Y/N doesn't know is Tom listened to Cherry on repeat. He watched her films repeatedly. He wanted her. 

Guys not gonna update in a while I've got to plan the next few parts