29.0// Goodbye //

I knew something was off with Harry. His sudden interest in Y/n made me think twice, no matter what Harrison says. He's been friends with her family for ages, meaning that not only is he close to Y/n, he'd be close to Vanessa too. 

Harry and I were stood next to eachother silently, waiting for Y/n to come down. The pair of them were off to the Golden Globes, and I still wasn't behind the whole idea.

"Nervous?" I asked.

He turned to look at me, "I thought you left?" 

"Nah, I thought I'd just wish her good luck".

"Well, that's nice of you".

"Its the least I could do", I said. "You're good for her you know. Yeah we were good together, and the sex was unbelievable", 

Harry gave me the side eye but I continued. Might as well make my last words to him count. I continued, "Anyway, we were incredibly toxic to each other. I lied to her, I hurt her, she hurt me too. So you know, just don't be like me", 

"I won't. I'll be even better". Harry looks at me with a smug look on my face. I practically had to restrain myself from punching him. Instead I gave him a pat him on the back, and walk into the study, nodding at Harrison. 

I walked back out just as Y/n was walking down the stairs. She looked beautiful, an absolute goddess but I placed an unimpressed look on my face.

"What are you two grinning at? You know what I don't want to know, come on Harry, or else we're gonna be late".

"You don't say", he rolls his eyes but walks up behind her and kisses the exposed part of her neck. "You look good", I hear him mutter. What a charming bloke.

"Just good? You don't look too bad". She adjusts his collar and smiles up at him. I coughed, making his presence known.

Y/n turned to look at me. "So? You wanted a dress, I wanted a suit. Best to merge the two, right?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. I thought I'd just say good luck and uh, try not to get shot. I'm telling you, this isn't a good idea".

"As always Thomas, your input is appreciated and ignored". Y/n smiled sweetly at me, and I started thinking of polar bears so as not to blush. Her smile still made my heart jump.

"Dont say I didn't warn you". I manage to spit out.

"I won't. Come on Harry".

"Have fun". I say, but they're already out of the door. I waited for the car to leave and that's when I ran into the study.

"Okay, start tracking Styles. Get phones active, listen in to everything. Is the mic inside the car active? Come on boys let's go".

"On it".

The entire study room was a mess, there were laptops scattered about and papers all over the floor. Everyone had earpieces in and a laptop or computer each. My instincts were telling me something was going to happen tonight, so I got the whole team on this, risking our security. 

"Tom, this better be worth it. We're taking a massive risk here".

"No, I'm sure. Just track him. Is the mic active, I want to hear what's going on. Put it on live". Harrison nodded and out the speaker up. We all strained, trying to hear what was going on.

"I feel bad for leaving him behind".

"Is that Styles?" Someone asked.

I nodded, "Yeah it must be. Turn it up".