6.0// Nickname // 🔥

Slight smut ⚠️

I drove to Toms place. Thinking about what to say, especially since I'd come unannounced. When I finally arrived I got out of the car, strutting inside, ignoring the protests of the guards. At this point I couldn't care if I ran into Vanessa  

I knew where toms office was, after many trips there. I didn't even knock on the door, I just pushed it open ferociously and I saw Tom sitting there at his desk. 

"Y/N? What are..."

"Right listen here you pathetic shit."

He looked at me angrily. "I don't know who you think you are, storming into my office like this. That means a bullet through your head love." I was reminded of the first time I walked into his office like this. 

A few years ago 

You strode over to Tom's office quarters and walk in. Without knocking.

Tom looks up frustrated.

"Got quite some nerve there princess."

You looked confused.

"Walking In without knocking? The penalty for that is a bullet right through your head."

Now 

Please take a seat." 

"I'll stand thanks. What I have to say won't take too long." 

"Well? Go ahead beautiful." I guess the nickname is back. 

"Did you have anything to do with the explosion" I said loud and clear. 

"The what?" 

"Don't be stupid Thomas. The great big gash on my forehead." I pointed to the livid scar, which was still shiny with blood. Oh well, I'd always wanted to be Harry Potter. "The explosion that gave me this. Now tell me, did you have any part in it?" 

His softened when I called him Thomas but soon returned to a hard glare. 

"Oh please darling, if I wanted you dead I would've killed you myself." He smirked. 

I gave him a stone cold glare. He tried to blow me up before, he wouldn't do it again surely? In frustration I slammed my hands on the dark, mahogany desk, making him jump a little. It was my turn to smirk and i stood up slowly, looking into his dark mysterious eyes. The eyes that I used to spend every night looking into.

Don't get distracted Y/N! 

"Take a good look at my face darling." I mimicked him. "Because you're going to be seeing a lot more of it's you can mess with me and hurt me all you like, I frankly couldn't give a shit. But when you mess with my friends, when you hurt my friends, I will unleash a side of me yang even you, Thomas, have never had the displeasure of seeing." 

"Well I wouldn't mind seeing your face a lot more around here." 

I ignored his flirty statement. "Just promise me you didn't have anything to do with it."

"I promise." He said with more sincerity.

I narrowed my eyes. 

"God! Y/N what's it going to take to believe me?"

He had a point. I didn't say anything and Tom must've been dissatisfied which my answer. 

"Fine."

He strode over from behind the desk and before I could comprehend what was happening, he smashed his lips onto mine. 

But I didn't pull away. 

I continued kissing him, his tongue swiping my bottom lip, wanting access, and I gladly gave it to him. He picked me up, my legs tightening around his waist, our lips never leaving. He pushed me up against the wall, and we pulled away. He whispered 'fuck' and started biting my neck, his hands teasing the end of my hoodie. My breathing increased, and it hit me - this was going too fast. We both needed to sort out our feelings. I pushed Tom away and got down. Toms eyes immediately widened. 

"Fuck Y/N I'm so-"

"Look Tom, come back to me when you've sorted out your priorities. I need to know if this real or just a quick shag."

I left and straightened myself out. What the fuck was that?

This was really short guys but the next one will be longer....