5.0// Mother Theresa //

Toms PoV 

I was with the lads at Harrison's penthouse. And by lads, I meant Harrison, Sam, Harry, Paddy and Jacob. We had a really....competitive day and were now lounging around the TV with pizza boxes strewn around. We were so tired that we didn't even bother to change the channel, which was currently on Sky News. So we basically looked like a bunch of boomers who just came back from a country club. None of us were really intrigued by the economy talks however my eyes averted to the TV after BREAKING NEWS plastered the screen.

"An update on the explosion which occurred at Y/N Y/L/N recording studio. Security services have confirmed that it wasn't a terror attack how they can't say who or what caused the accident. Y/N is still in hospital along with Camila Cabello who was also involved in the explosion."

"Explosion? What explosion?" I asked frantically.

"Both have minor injuries and should be leaving hospital after a few days. We'll be back soon with more information."

I turned the TV volume down.

"Guys, what are they on about?"

"I read about it yesterday. She was apparently recording a song after she left the party early." Harry said.

'Could it have been about me?' I wondered.

"Okay but did you SEE what she was wearing? She looked smoking hot!" Sam chirped.

"Shut up Sam." I said hotly.

"What's wrong Tom? It's not like she's your concern anymore." Sam sassed.

"Yeah you're engaged to Mother Theresa now. She won't be so saintly after she finds you sticking up for Y/N." Paddy chuckled.

"Mother Theresa?"

"Yeah you know?" I could see Haz desperately try to shut him up using frantic hand signals. "It's what we call Vanessa lol." Paddy went back to scrolling through his phone.

"We?" I said angrily. "Who's we?"

"Like everyone Tom dUh." I looked at Harrison but he avoided my gaze.

"Whatever guys. I love her and that's that." Harrison scoffed.

"You don't love her mate"

"Oh yeah? How would you know?"

"Because I know what real love looks like. I've seen it with Y/N. We've all seen it."

"Well, I don't love her anymore. I can't love her anymore. You know that."

"Doesn't mean you can't like her." He smirked at me.

"What?" Sam looked between us.

I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket and I took it out and answered it.

"What? Yeah fine I'll be there in 5."

I hung up and started putting my coat on.

"Aw, you're leaving? I was hoping for a game of monopoly." Paddy looked at me.

"Sorry Pads. Maybe another time yeah?" I ruffled his hair.

"Does mother Theresa want to give you another dry blowjob?" Harry chimed.

"Hey that was my joke!" Sam protested but gave harry a high five anyway.

"Fuck off guys." I sighed.

"Seriously you don't have to listen to her ALL the time Tom." Jacob said.

"Yeah the woman's always giving you orders. And you're always following them."