You get into an argument with Borra

Borra......Oh Boy😶😐😓

You were breastfeeding y/s/n when, Borra came back from getting some water. You looked at Borra and gasped when you saw he was covered in bruises and deep bleeding cuts. You asked "Borra what happened". Borra sat down and said "I was attacked by a bear. I'm lucky that I was even able to survive". You said "oh Borra I'm so sorry". Borra scoffed and said "yea right". You frowned your eyebrows and said "what did you say". Borra said louder "I said yea right. If you hadn't asked me to go get water. This wouldn't have happened". You asked while put y/s/n down "are you blaming me because you got attacked by a bear". Borra rolled his eyes and said "maybe I am y/n". You said in a stern tone "don't blame me because you got attacked. It's not like I set you up or anything". Borra said loudly "oh sure. A thief always lies to save their own skin". You walked up to Borra and said with teary eyes "DON'T CALL ME A THIEF BORRA". Borra stood up and said "STOP ACTING INNOCENT Y/N. YOU ARE THIEF SO EXPECT IT". You screamed "SHUT UP BORRA". Borra laughed "STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH Y/N". By now you were crying a storm. You turned your back to Borra and said "WELL BORRA, GUESS WHAT. I'M THE BITCH YOU CHOSE TO MARRY". Borra looked at you with wide eyes and said "y/n I'm so so-". You said while picking up your sleeping son "no Borra. I think you need some time alone. I'm leaving. There are some bandages by the nest, you can clean and patch up your own wounds". Borra asked "where are you going". You just sighed and said "if you want me back then you'll have find me yourself". As you walked down the mountain with your sleeping son you silently cried. Back in your cave Borra started to cry while saying "y/n I didn't mean to lose my temper. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me".