Udo finally tells you

It was a winter in the moors and you and udo were walking around the mountain you two lived on. As you and udo were walking he heard you sneeze and cough." Y/n are you ok" udo asked as you both stopped walking."I'm fine I just feel a little warm" you said with a small smile. Udo put his hand on your head and said "y/n your burning up and your nose and cheeks are red, your eyes also look droopy". After udo said that you felt your knees weakened and then passed out. Udo caught you before you fell to the ground and flew back to the cave you shared.

Time skipped

You found yourself lying in the nest that you and udo shared. Your eyes were barley opened and you could hear two people speaking." What's wrong with her" you heard udo ask." Udo, she has Scarlett fever" you heard a female voice say." Ok how bad is Scarlett fever" udo asked. The female took a deep breath and said "well there is a chance that she will not survive and there is no medicine that I can give her to stop it". You then heard udo start crying and then the female said "keep an eye on her and if anything happens come get me". Udo then mumbled "ok ini". Then you fell back to sleep.

Few weeks later

For the next few weeks you had been falling in and out of sleep. Winter had been extremely hard for those weeks you had Scarlett fever. Udo had to go through the harsh weather to get clean food and water just to keep you both alive. Everyday udo would pray that you would wake up and finally his prayer came true. One day it was not snowing as hard as it had been for the past few days and udo was out getting food. You slowly woke up and sat up. You looked around but couldn't find Udo. After a few seconds passed udo came in the cave holding some berries and herbs. When he saw you, he dropped everything he was holding and ran over to you and gave you a big hug. He said " I thought that you were going to die". You gave a small smile and said "why did you think that". Udo said " one of the healers named Ini said that you had scarlett and you were maybe not going to live, but I'm happy that you are better. Wait? How are you feeling". Then udo put his hand on your head and smiled in relief and said "your temperature feels normal". You looked down and asked "udo why do you care so much about me and my health". Udo's face went pink and then he said "I care so much about you y/n because...I love you and I was so scared that I might lose you because of the scarlett fever". Udo was looking down and then you took your left hand and lifted his head and put your right hand on his cheek then brought his face closer to yours. You then kissed him on his lips and smiled when you saw how red udo's face was. Then you said "I love you too udo". Udo then smiled and wrapped his arms around you and kissed you again but this time it seemed to last longer. Soon udo broke the kiss and asked "will you be my mate and allow me to mark you as mine". You nodded and let udo mark you on your neck.