Lemon - Conall

It's been two years since you gave birth to your third child, another little boy. Conall has never been happier. He loves how big his family is getting, and so do you.

A few weeks ago, Conall left to go and visit a friend who lived far away. It wasn't uncommon for Conall to go and see his friend since he did it at least once every year. However, whenever he did leave, you felt lonely. Like a piece of you had been separated, and now there was just an empty, gaping hole. That's how you felt today.

Your children were staying with a couple with whom you and Conall were close friends.

The sun started to set as you hummed a melody from childhood as you stared at the setting sun from the rock-like table. You only had on a short, semi-revealing nightdress.

After a while, you walked over to your and Conall's nest, lying on your back and looking at the cave's ceiling

After a while, you walked over to your and Conall's nest, lying on your back and looking at the cave's ceiling. While still looking upward, you ran your hand against the empty spot where Conall would sleep. You'd hoped to feel some warmth but only felt cold. So you used your imagination from when you were last with Conall.

You bit your bottom lip as the memory of the last time you and Connal had sex played through. You could still hear the moans you made as Conall pounded into you. Your breathing slowed, and your heart raced. The longer you thought of that night, the more hot and bothered you felt. As you continued fantasizing, your hand began to go down your body. You dragged your nails across the silk fabric of your night dress, wanting so badly to rip it off. Once at the end of your dress, your fingers ran down your upper thigh, stopping once you reached your knee. Then, you let your finger run back up your leg and under your dress.

At this point, your hand was resting dangerously close to your womanhood. You could feel the heat emanating from it, begging for attention. You looked out of the corner of your eye at the setting sun. 'I still have some time before the children return.' With that, your hand went to work.

You moaned out as you rubbed slow circles against your clit. Your eyes fluttered shut as you savored the pleasure coming from between your legs. You kept imagining that it was Conall pleasuring you and not your fingers. The mer thought made your womanhood more achy and wet-the empty feeling inside of you growing to be too much for you. You began to rub your clit faster, sending you over the edge.

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you trusted two fingers inside you. Little beads of sweat began to build on your exposed skin. Your legs shook, and your back was arched. Your entire body felt like it was on fire. You kept a steady pace, your chest quickly rising and falling. You raised your other hand to your lips, sticking your middle and ring finger into your mouth and sucking on them. You curled your toes. Within seconds, saliva began to cover your hand, arm, and b/s breast.

You spread your legs wider, feeling yourself on the verge of cumming. You sucked harder on your fingers, letting out loud, sloppy moans. Your hair began to stick to your sweat-covered skin. Your back was arched as far as it could go. The liquid from your womanhood covered your fingers and inner thighs. Tears filled the corners of your eyes as you reached your peak and screamed.