You go into labor(Borra)

One early June morning you and Borra were walking around. You were 9 months pregnant and have finally stopped thinking that you were going to be a bad mother. Borra has been more able to control his anger and you were so proud of him. Borra said "y/n you know I love you". You smiled and said "yes, you tell me everyday". Borra chuckled a little and said "the reason I do that is because you mean so much to me". You hugged Borra and said "you mean everything to me as well". As Borra hugged you back, you felt a liquid come from in between your legs and a sharp pain shot through your body. You screamed in pain as you feel into Borra's arms. Borra asked with worry in his voice "y/n what's wrong. Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry". You grabbed Borra's hand and said "the baby.....is.....coming". Borra picked you up bridal style and flew to an elders cave and screamed "hey, I need some help here". A elder desert fey appeared from the cave and saw you in Borra's arms screaming in pain. The elder led Borra to blanket and he laid you down on it. Borra and the elder gathered clean blankets and water for you. Borra held your hand and said "I'm here y/n ok". You nodded your head and the elder checked to see how far the baby was. The elder said "looks like the baby will be here in about an hour or so". You continued to breath as the pain got worse and worse. 

An hour later

The pain was now the worst thing you ever felt. You screamed as the pain as the time got closer and closer for you to give birth. The elder looked again and said "ok y/n it's time for you to give birth". You began to push so hard that your face started to turn red. After the third push you screamed at Borra "I can't do this. It hurts to much" and you had tears streaming down your cheeks. Borra wiped them away and said "I know y/n. Your doing an amazing job. Our baby is almost here". You gave one final push and the cave was filled with the cries of a baby. The elder wrapped your baby in a light brown cloth and said "it's a boy". The elder handed the baby to Borra who then showed him to you". Borra smiled and said "you did so well y/n, this is our baby boy". You smiled at your baby as he cooed at you. He had Borra's horns and wings, he also had your skin and hair. You looked at where his heart was and saw that there was a birthmark shaped like a heart. Borra asked "y/n how does the name y/s/n sound". You said "i like that name". Borra said "i've been thinking about that name ever since you got pregnant". Soon you fell asleep from exhaustion with the thought of your son playing through your mind.