Diaval finds out your pregnant

For the past month you've been eating so much that it took 3 servings to feel you up. You used the toilters all lot more than you use too. Your bra felt tighter than usual and your shirts felt smaller. One morning you woke up feeling nauseous and ran outside and threw up. You said to yourself "I must be coming down with a fever or something". You walked back inside your small cottage you shared with diaval and sat on your bed. You were starting to get worried and decided to go to malifecent to see what was wrong. You kissed Diaval's head and put on a dress that didn't feel tight. You went to malifecent's cave and asked "Malifecent are you awake". Malifecent said "yes, is there a problem". You walked into malifecent's cave and said "my bra feels tight and I've been eating more. I've been vomiting more and I think I have a fever". Malifecent asked "how long has this been happening". You said "about a month". Malifecent then asked "when was the last time you bled". You said "i..I think maybe...i dont know it's been a while". Malifecent asked "ok, has your chest been getting bigger". You said "yea i think so". Malifecent then came and put her hands on your stomach and said with a smile "your with child y/n". You smiled to yourself and began rubbing your hand over you small baby bump. Diaval  soon came painting into malifecent's cave and said "y/n there you are. I was so worried. Are you ok". You walked over to diaval and said "we're with child Diaval". Diaval smiled and said "I'm so happy y/n. I love you so much". Then you two hugged and began to walk home.