4. God This Is an Mess

Americas pov

 Its been a week with the Countries here, the kids gotten used of them being around the house, which is a relief, I was expecting the to be against it. Well everyone except Hawaii and Alaska, the don't trust people easily and are scared of everything. The two have been avoiding the countries at every chance they could get, Hawaii had a panic attack when Russia tried talking to her.

   I've fixed The roof of the house so far, which is a good start, the roof is what is going to keep us warm and not wet. I have to finish Hawaii and Alaska's room, the kitchen, living room walls, and the front of the house. It should take about a month, if I get help from the lazy Countries who are staying in my house. But if I get the kitchen and living room done first we can move back in. Hawaii and Alaska can stay in my room, since they already sleep in there every night. 

I sit down in the small cabin we were living in, drinking coffee before going to the house and fixing the kitchen." Could I sit?" Canada asked." You kind of live here now. Just sit any where before the kids get it." I explain, taking another sip form the hot coffee" I have been thinking, why cant we take your car? We won't be stuck here" Canada asked. That hurt my feelings, he doesn't want to be here" Well unless you know how to drive a car with two popped tires then we are stuck." I say taking another sip of coffee, cringing when I tasted that I didn't put any sugar or milk in it. "Aloha kakahiaka makuahine!(Good Morning Mommy!)" I here a cheery voice say, by the Hawaiian I believe it was a little Hawaii behind me. "Aloha kakahiaka my little mango." I quietly say picking her up and plopping her in the lap,  she snuggled against me and I rubbed her back. " MOM HAWAIIS MISSING-" I hear a frantic Alaskans voice. I lift Hawaii up so she can see the little girl. " Oh.. Good morning." Alaska grumbled, calming down and grabbing a cup off of the counter.

"Momma!!!" I heard New Mexico screaming running down the hall screaming and flailing his arms everywhere, he was sweating and had scratch marks on his." Yes my sweet Pear?" I ask brushing the hair from his face. " We were playing tag with Mexico and then Kentucky threw Tennessee out the window. Then Okie Threw a pan at Texas, so Texas shot Okie with a Nurf gun.  Then Okie got mad and Punched Texas  in the stomach  and now she is  throwing up blood.  Cali's on fire, and Ohio is crying and Minnesota is killing Wisconsin. Nebraska is hugging every state and it getting kid of annoying, DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT! " He said quickly taking a breath.

 Canada looked at me and I gave one of those smiles, I was stressed out. I stood up and put Hawaii on Canadas lap and walk over to the sink, I picked all the dishes out and pull out an large bucket and put it under the faucet and run out side. And pick up a passed out Tennessee. I walk inside and placed him on the couch. After putting the blanket on his cold body, I check on the bucket, not even close to being full yet.  I walk over to the hall to see what the hell was going on then I see it.

" What in the world." I say almost going to flip my crap, just what a mother wants to see blood is pouring out of Texas's mouth, Oklahoma was crying by her side saying she was so sorry. California was running around the hall trying to get the fire of her back. Minnesota was beating Wisconsin with an hockey stick and Wisconsin was crying cheese that Colorado and Michigan where eating with Idaho's potatoes. Kansas and Nebraska was hugging Minnesota's leg.  Then poor Ohio was sitting in a puddle of tears. Lovely

 I pick up Texas and run over to the small living room, dodging the cause from under me feet and quickly push the coffee table away and place poor Texas done. " My Lord America what happened?!?!?" Canada said a terrible look on his face. " Shh its okay sweetie mamas here.." I say softly " Australia!" I scream. She waddled over and looked shocked. " Get me 2 ice packs and a glass of water right now!" Mexico came in with a look of horror on his face, he looked at the broken Texan and backed up. " Mexico, you are great with kids, I need you to go get the bucket out of the sink and splash it on California, then I need you to calm Ohio and the others down okay?" He nodded, and walked over to the sink " Momma?" Texas managed to get out. " Yes my little cowgirl?" I say tearing up." Why is there blood on my shirt? Did someone stab me? Was it Maine with her spoon?" She croaked. " Don't worry my little cowgirl, Aunt Aussie is getting you-" I was saying before she threw up again.  I rubbed her back like any person would. Canada quickly put his hands over Hawaii's eyes.

" I got it!" Screamed Australia running into the room. I gave Texas the water and  put the ice packs on her stomach, she sighed and I pick her up and put her on the couch and grab a trash can from one of the bathrooms just in case she need to throw up again. I walk over to check on how Mexico is doing and find a disaster. I find poor Mexico tied and taped to the ceiling with Ohio next to him. Kentucky eating his chicken in the corner. North and South Dakota proud of their work to get Mexico on the ceiling. " You two have 30 seconds to get Mexico off the roof." I started counting, then a THUMP " OOf" Mexico let out. 

"Sorry dude, they do that." I mutter rushing over to help him up.

 I look at the time and then start to panic. " Goodness where is the Uber I called." I mutter." Is everyone ready, the Ubers coming to pick us up for the meeting!" 

TiMe SkIp bEcause it midnight and my brain hurts

Canadas Pov

We loaded up into the cars after America gave orders to Delaware and Pennsylvania, I never seen my sister so bossy and adult like. I looked over at her arm, she currently had her sleeves rolled up. My face went to happy cheerful Canada, too 'I will murder whoever [Bleeped] with my sister Canada.'

" Hey Ame, what's with the bandages ?" I ask softly, trying to act all innocent . " Do you really want to know?" she asked annoyed, she rolled her eyes and gave Delaware a hug and Pennsylvania something in her hand. " Yes." I happily say." You okay to know Japan?" America asked, she looked nervous around Japan  The Japanese's women nodded her head, almost at the edge of her seat. Thank the gods she had a seat belt on, or she would was fallen on the floor. She opened her mouth to say something but looked straight ahead.

" Ill tell ya after the meeting, when the DUMB UBER DRIVER ISNT STALKING US." she yelled. The Uber driver just stopped looking at us and looked back at the road. God ThANkS UbEr dRivEr. 

Time skip 30 minutes.

I shook my sleeping boyfriend awake, she fell asleep on my like shall." Mexico.." I whisper. " cinco minutos más( Five more minutes)'' he mumbles. I sighed and got out of the car. I walked to his side and opened the door, grabbing him before he fell on to the ground, he was a deep sleeper. Then I picked him up and put him on my back, she woke up and held onto me for dear life.

Japan looked like she won the supper bowl, what ever that was, and she was pulling out her phone but before she did I shot her a deadly glare. Then Germany said " Well lets go inside before the love birds do anything stupid." I glared at him too. America then walked inside, ignoring everything. This was an odd thing from her, she usually would have added a snarky comment. I just shrugged it off because Mexico was getting heavy.  

Sorry guys if its not 3,000 words, i just wanted to get it out to my, wait. almost 200 readers?!?!?? I promise ill make the next chapter longer, i just have weird things going in and i wont be able to write next 3 weeks, so here is the chapter that was suppose to be 3,000 words. I need ideas, also who ever is the first one to give me a idea ill do it. Bye HuManSSSSSS