Hello...U.N

America's POV

Me and Spain sat down and talked, today I was going back to the world meeting. The Original 14 were coming along too, since U.N already knows about them. D.C was running around with Florida, and the other kids were getting ready for the meeting. 

"Mom!!!! I forgot my hair brush!" Pennsylvania yelled. "Check my bag!" I yelled back. I get up and check my suit for any stains that could be on it, after I saw nothing I sighed a breath of relief. Then I hear the arguing again , it was in my head, but it seamed very much alive.

[C.S.A: Confederate States Of America, U.R.M: Union of Rocky Mountains, D.R.N.E: Democratic Republic of the Northeast. F.A: Free America, L.S.A: Liberal States of America, Texas: Texas.

You hear that? The great America can't even remind our child that she needs to get a hair brush!  The C.S.A Laughed.

Shut up you Dixie loving bastard! She is trying her best! U.R.M said, grumbling 

Guys! Lets not fight! This is a peacefully country! And we can't split in front of our kids right?    D.R.N.E said, sounding calm.

No one asked Northeast! Know, I say we spilt and live our own lives with our children!  F.A said, sounding excited. 

That would be the end of the world F.A, we have a meeting to attend to remember? L.S.A said, sounding annoyed.

Know lets not fight, that's for when politics come around, Be all know  Liberal and Democratic are great at that. Texas said, smirking.

"Shut up!" I yelled, banging my head on the coffee table to make them quiet. Spain looked at me and I shot him a glare of, 'Don't even ask!' 

(Time skip)

 I look at the World Building's glass door and sighed. I opened the door and watched each of the 18 kids walk inside. I walk In front of them and when we get to the meeting room I turn around. "I Know you are all the oldest, but no fighting, flirting, or doing anything we usually do at home okay?" I ask. "Okay mom I will make sure." Delaware said, patting Hawaii's head. 

I walk in and feel hundreds of eyes on me, I felt like turning around and walking back, but kept walking to my empty seat. That's when I felt someone grab me from behind, it was Australia, she was bawling. "You dumb numb Skull" She cried. I then felt another person and recognized it as New Zealand.  "Guys Calm down.. I'm alive aren't I?" I said, patting Australia's head 

"I swear to god I will send Wilson after you if you leave us again." Australia said, letting go of me, New Zealand was still attached to my neck. "Please don't ever leave again..." He whispered into my ear. I felt tears threatening to run down my face but I kept them in. "I promise.." I whispered back.

He let go and sat back down in his seat, that's when Britain came up to me and started crying. He flung his arms opened and squeezed me as hard as he could. "My little Butterfly I missed you! I'm so sorry for being a complete jerk! I missed you so damn much!" He yelled, that was the first time I Have ever heard him curse. I patted his back as he finished his tears and then he let go and squeezed the living daylights out of France. 

I looked over at Delaware who was trying not to laugh and cry at the same time, his face was absolutely priceless. The a angry Korean (North Korea) stormed up to me and stared into my eyes. " You son of a bitch Idiot you left our fighting war! " That meant he missed me. "I know man." I answered back, patting her shoulder. She squeezed my shoulder then left to sit next to her brother. That's when the person I was scared of the most walked over..... (Ha you though it was Russia) U.N...

"Well Hello America." She said, staring down at me. "Hello Ms. U.N...." I answered back, avoiding eye contact. Then I felt someone standing next to me, it was Delaware. "Well, hello little boy." U.N said to him, I knew his face was heating up because he was the oldest even though he was shortest. "Listen here "U.N' One, I am 21. Two, touch or yell at my mother you will have an angry 70 people down your throat. Three, call me Little Boy again, I DARE you!" He was getting angry, I quickly stood up and sat him down in a chair and rubbed his back, trying to calm him down before he explodes. Last time he got angry I had to buy a new couch, T.V, coffee table, side tables, and a new Coffee machine.

"Ms. U.N.. I am sorry for being absent, know if please, I need to calm down my son." I said, looking at her and continuing to rub Delaware's back. That's when Hawaii decided to stand up and sing 'Let It Go' In Hawaiian. New York Stood up next to her and joined in. Then before I knew it, every states except Delaware and Pennsylvania were singing 'Let It Go' In one of the languages I taught them. It was a mix of Hawaiian, Dutch, Spanish, French, and English. 

I looked around and saw smiling and laughter from some of the countries around the room. I saw Spain holding back tears of laughter and Portugal trying to keep her face straight. They soon finished and sat down all proud of themselves, U.N started the meeting, but I couldn't do anything as people looked at me, it was creepy and unnerving. 

Everyone eventually stopped looking at me and then that's when I heard the voices again  

U.R.M : Finally! People can mind there own business! God.

Texas: I know, people are bastards sometimes.

F.A : E.U keeps looking at us Weird, lets kill him! 

I then felt something in my throat and stood up, I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and made my way to the toilet, then I started puking. I looked at it and is black and white, looking identical to Florida's. I heard the bathroom door open and I heard Pennsylvania's voice. " Mama are you okay?" She asked, banging on the door. I quickly finished and spat the taste out of my mouth. I got up and opened the door, I pushed past Penny and washed my face. 

"Mama! That doesn't sound heathy! What is going on?" She asked, grabbing my arm.

"I'm fine Pennsylvania! I'm fine!" I yelled back at her.

"I'm fine...."

(Sorry for not writing in a while, I have been working on the second book and I forgot to post on this one)

{Not edited}