Flash back 5

(This time not as far back, just before D.C was born.)

America's POV.

I'm currently running around trying to stop fights without hurting my stomach. Arizona shapeshifted into a dog and was barking at people,  Alaska was freezing people with an little Hawaii on her back. Georgia was crying because she had just made a plant without it exploding and Alabama caught it on fire. Florida was crawling on the ceiling and hissing, I forgot to give her medicine.  Indiana was cooking with the blushing mess known as Louisiana( Indiana Had complimented him and he was embarrassed nothing lovey) North and South Carolina where floating in the air as Delaware explained why they can't kill each other, Arkansas and Kansas are rolling on the ground in a fight. 

Minnesota was killing Wisconsin with a hockey stick, i heard the territories crying from a different room. Pennsylvania is crying  because her boyfriend broke up with her. I  decided one thing. Turn on the TV. I turned it on and put 'My little Ponys' on. 3 seconds after it gone quiet and all that states where staring at the TV. That lady's and gentleman is how you shut up children. I feel movement in my stomach and guess its the baby, I hear Hawaii giggling at the TV. I sat on the couch next to Delaware who had his eyes on the Carolina twins and the Dakota twins scared they would start another fight. I started feeling sleepy and dizzy then everything went black.

Im sorry yall.. I might not post this week, im currently trying to take a break so I can think of ideas for the book without being left with just making a couple words on a page. When I started writing this book I told myself I would always have 1000 words or more on a page because personally i hate reading books that hate like two words on a page (No offence!) SO taking a break means I can keep that promise. 

Bye my little blood suckers!

{Not edited }