3. This Isn't Good

Americas pov

I run into the burning house without thinking, when my states are in trouble I go full mom mode and do whatever it takes to protect them. Searching everywhere for my two lost children I couldn't find them, I got worried after I left the burning kitchen and a flaming piece of wood fell on me, burning my back. This made me worry that they  could be dead. After fifteen, two and three degree burns I found them, Alaska lying on the floor, out cold, (GeT iT? Im SO fUnNY) with an frantic Hawaii shacking and sobbing in a corner. 

I run into action, grabbing poor Hawaii and putting her on my shoulders, flinching when her legs touched my back burns.  I Lift poor Alaska into my arms, she was taller then me but I was stronger, which is a good thing, I checked her body for burns, hoping she wasn't knocked out by anything deadly. I didn't see anything and then I heard a horrible sound. The roof is collapsing. Then I grab a sheet using my free hand and ripped it with my teeth. I wrap some around Hawaii's head then Alaska's. Then I run as fast as I can, taking breaths of the fumes around me. I see light from my front door, it looked like a portal to heaven when the hell is actually waiting out there. I was almost there.

Canada's pov

 It was dead silent, I never wish for more noise in my life. I just sat there looking at the burning house, waiting for my sister to come out, for her to be okay, for her to walk up to me and give me a hug. Then it happened, I burst out in tears, I couldn't help it and felt embarrassed doing so. "Don't cry Cariño, she's a very strong women. She will be fine.." Mexico whispered to me hugging me and kissing my forehead. Holding back tears I look over at my siblings, New Zealand looked at me back with sadness in his face as he held Aussie. Australia was having a panic attack and  well, lets say she was cuddling a spider for comfort.

Then we all heard it, CRACK!  The ceiling started falling down slowly. She was going to die and it would be my fault I didn't stop her. Tears ran down my face, I didn't want to cry at all then, I wanted to leap into action and save her but I was to late, I kept crying into Mexico's arm, I felt like a failure. We saw a black cloud of smoke come from the door, from the smoke a figure appeared. America stumbled  out of the door coughing like crazy, parts of her hair burned off, and her suit barley holding onto her body, with two children who where clinging on to her for dear life. She looked weak and dizzy, I could hear her wheezing from over here and could see her  threatening to pass out.

I wanted to run up to her and hug her, I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, but, she didn't see us. She was too busy getting the kids down on the grass." KIDS!" She screamed, taking a huge breath afterwards. She said it in a not in a mad way but in 'Come over here and help me' way. Then the same girl with the hat  from earlier said " But mom there-" " No but moms. Your sibling need my help, go tell Penny to go get her fist aid kit from the emergency cabin, and tell Florida too get me water." 

I felt bad for her, she was trying to care of a wounded children, then I made a stupid chose. I let go of Mexico's and and tapped her on the shoulder. She then flinched and said, " I know Georgia, your peaches were still insid-" Then she turns  around grabbing a pocket knife from her well, pocket, and pointed it at my neck. " I don't know who you are but-" Then she looks me straight in the eyes. She lost all emotion and sighed.

Then she slapped me.

 " OWW!" I scream. " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!?!??!" She says in a mad panicked tone. We all look at her in fright. Then the same girl with that hat comes over. " Texas please get your siblings to the cabin, ill deal with these people. Tell Delaware to watch the territories carefully, thanks sweetie." giving off a warm smile then turning towards us. Then that happy spark went out and she stared at us tearing up and balling her fist. Then she screamed the worst scream you would ever hear. She dropped to the ground and hugged her legs, rocking back and forth.

3rd person. 

" Oh my god, oh my god." America screamed  over and over again. Aussie tried touching her shoulder, but regretted it after a swift punch in the gut. " Did you see them all..?'' America finally asked. We all nodded our heads. " This isn't good, this isn't good." America said over and over again. She sat down on the ground and started mumbling stuff while trying to heal Hawaii. 

" Ame-" Canada  tried to speak. " DON'T YOU 'Ame' ME RIGHT NOW! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGER YOU HAVE PUT ME AND MY CHILDREN IN THE HANDS OFF? ALOT!" Then America couldn't hold it back any more she was sobbing and taking scars off of Hawaii. Mexico then walked over to the crying American. "America I know you are really mad at us right now but, hear us out. We wanted to check on you, you don't look heathy and the lack of sleep and coffee? Coffee is a drug to you, that isn't good.  We all knew this would happen sooner or later. Now let us help please? I can't see you like this, I have known you since we were kids. you were the one who helped me through hard times. Can you let us help you this time?"  When Mexico  finished, He smiled at the crying American on the floor.  She was taken aback by this but America knew what had to be done. 

" Thank you, I can't accept  your help. If I would let you help, my whole family in dangers way. As an mother, I can't let that happen. I do nee-" 

BOOM!!!!!!!

Americas pov.

Then it happened, "TEXAS!!!" I screamed loudly, having tears still running down my cheeks. 

Oh my god, she blew the fricken car up. " Yes mamma?"  She said, as she skipped over. " Explain." I say, pinching the bridge of my nose staring down at her" Well, I lit the gas tank on fire!" she said proudly. 

"Guess your staying here for a while!"  I said sarcastically putting on a clearly fake smile. I swear to god if Texas made these dumbass's stay with me, I was going to go insane" And you young lady will use your allowance to help buy a car for these people,'' A loud groan came from her mouth.  I stood up whipping the remainder of the tears of my face, I looked at my burning house, I started walking towards the house touching the brick side of it which was over 100 tiny hands painted on, every time a states turned 3, they put paint on their hands and made a imprint, the signing their name with the rest of the paint. I sighed and turned around looking straight at Canada "Guess I need to fix the place up?"  

1049 words. sorry for the wait!

Idk if anyone saw but i tried hitting the save button and it published on accident, so if anyone saw that, sorry.

Also thank ya'll so much for how many? 75 VEIWS! IK I'm freaking out over this but like, ive never had this many people pay attention to something i did . Now this is taking too long. Ill make an deal. If we get to, 101 views, ill make an 3,000 word chapter. deal? good. (This is old )

ByE hUmAnS!