leave me alone.

Americas pov

(Warning!!! Lots of cursing)

Its been a week and Florida's better, Texas won't leave her side and sits in the bath tube when she's going to the bathroom or showering(Do you know those bathrooms that have a stand up shower and a bathtub that are side by side but not one thing? That's what I have to someone could take an bath and someone could take an shower at the same time.) Confederate took my razor away and now my legs are as hairy as Chewbacca  and I have a meeting tomorrow so i need to find a razor.

Canada has been shooting me glares and it makes my heart hurt. I don't know what I did but he's not acting right. Mexico has grown attacked to some of the southern states and it's great in all but i feel useless know. Confederate has taken over mother duty's, Canada hangs with the northwestern states. I'm just an extra person making everyone hate each other.  

I look around and Con has an apron on with pink flowers and is hitting states with an spatula trying to get them out of the kitchen while he cooked. I look to my right and see Canada whispering to Mexico. Mexico rolled his eyes at Canada and backed away. Canada shot me another glare and rolled his eyes. I grew angry and slammed my fist against the coffee table, cracking it and sending water toppling. 

"If you are going to stay in my house you are going to tell me why your giving me fucking glares!" I yell, anger filling my mitched matched eyes. Mexico took the territories and little states outside, the only people left was Delaware, Pennsylvania, Confederate, Canada, and me. He glared at me and opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Well going to sit there and ignore me huh?! I am done with this eye rolls and glares, speak UP like a fucking adult and use your WORDS you know like how we learned in PRE-SCHOOL!" I yell.  " Well America let me explain. Your UNCONSCIOUS! while your kids are fighting and trying to contain Florida so shes not hurting herself BECAUSE SHE DOESNT FEEL LOVED! That's your fault for not showing you love her and not noticing she depressed! SO America what else you wanna fight about??!! Tell me you are an 'Great' Mom and how much you care??" Canada said back. 

 By the way he looked after he didn't mean it but it still hurt. " You know what Canada your right! How about you parent? Ill become my mother! You know what happened to her?!?!? YOUR FATHER KILLED HER, BITCH! ME AND CONFEDERATE WHERE LEFT ALONE! YOU HAD AN FAMILY, A MOTHER, A FATHER, SIBLINGS, THAT ALL LOVED YOU! AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FATHER DID TO ME?! THREW ME IN THE BASEMENT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I take a breath and continue. " Do you know how PAINFUL losing your family is? YOU DON'T! YOU HAVE HAD A PERFECT LIFE, EVERYONE LOVES YOU! YOU HAVE MEXICO, FRANCE, BRITAIN, GERMANY, POLAND, AUTRALIA, AND NEW ZEALAND! YOU KNOW ONLY FAMILY I  HAVE LEFT? CONFEDERATE!!! HE WAS THE BROTHER THAT CARED FOR MY WOUNDS AFTER I WAS ABUSED, HE SAT BY MY SIDE WHEN I WANTED TO CRY! HE HELPED ME GIVE BRITH TO MOST OF THE STATES! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU SKIPPED IN THE FIELDS OF FLOWERS NOT NOTICING A THING!" I have started crying and its a black ugly cry. 

"America-"

"Leave me alone"

With that I walk out the front door and walk into the woods, not giving a crap if i get lost or attacked. Canada was always a good step-brother. I sigh and find a little cabin. I built this when it was just baby Delaware, baby Pennsylvania, and Baby New Jersey. I walk in and see three little wooded cradles and a mattress on the floor. I smile and walk over to the sink. Inside still had bottle that where dirty from milk.  Then it hit me. Canada said I was horrible mother. Canada never told a lie or said something he didn't mean. Then I hear a  tap tap tap sound coming from outside. I see Pennsylvania at the door she looked sad and guilty. "c'mon Penny (I call Her that cause that's where one of the U.S mints are if you don't know what that is. Its a place where moneys made.) what's wrong?" she walked inside and sat on the mattress. I sit next to her and she points to my arm. "I saw that this morning. I also heard the fight between you and Canada. Mama (Penny only says Mama when shes sad or wants to be sweet.) Your not a bad mom. You know what? You have made so many sacrifices for us its not even funny. You fought Cony, your own twin, to get Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia back from him. Your an god to us. When D.C is crying you know what you do? You sit with her till she calms down. Even if it took months to calm her down you would do it just for her. When North and South Dakota start stabbing each other, you calm them down and talk about it and figure out what's wrong. When Hawaii got hurt by J.E you took the hit for her. You took her pain and scars. Also i might add, If you weren't my mom I would have probably ran away by know." Penny said touching my arm. I laugh at the end part and she hugs me.