Flashback 9

(Civil War)

America was running away from foot steps behind her, carrying a gun and loading it while she ran. Her satchel was banging her leg as she ran, which was starting to create a bruise. She finished loading the bullet and gun powder and spun around aiming at one of the guys following her, she pointed and his head and then shot him. When she did the other men stopped for a second and looked at him, before realizing he was dead, then they were suddenly pushed aside by a angry Confederate who was following America, loading his own gun.

"Confederate, your ass needs to calm down." America said, both of then walking in a circle. 

"Calming my ass down won't do anything, once I kill you I will become leader of America! It was supposed to be me! Not you! No wonder everyone has to look after you, you are weak!" Confederate yelled, grabbing a knife and throwing it at America's head. She quickly moved and grabbed it before it hit the ground. 

"Cony, please, I don't know what's happening, but look what you are doing! Your hurting people, you are hurting the states, you are hurting innocent people, and you are hurting me! What happened to you!" America said, avoiding a knife the was thrown at her again.

"They are happier with me! I gave them freedom! Something you would never give my children!" Confederate yelled, growling.

"Excuse me? YOUR Children?! You didn't have to give birth to them at the age of 16! You didn't have to block out the people that care about you so you can keep them safe! I regret it! I wish Britain killed you!" America blurted out, she quickly put her hands over her mouth, seeing a tear fall from Confederates face.

"Wanna play that game? I wished Britain had beat you to the point of death, I regret coming and stopping him, I wish I never protected you against Britain!" Confederate was angry and threw one last knife at America, she didn't move out of the way and it stabbed her left eyes, creating a mark down it. America screamed in pain and dropped to her knees, trying to remove the knife from her eye. Confederate started walking towards her slowly, slowly loading his gun. When he got up to America, he put the gun to her head and whispered. 

"Good bye dear sister~" But before he pulled the trigger, he was knock to the ground by Delaware who had his foot on Confederates back and was holding him there.

"Con, get you brain in check bastard. Something is happening and you are not mentally okay right now." Delaware said, grabbing a pistol and shooting Confederate ribs. He suddenly went limp and quiet.

"Mama, is your eye okay?" Delaware asked, putting his hands on America shoulders. America looked at Delaware and removed the hand from her eye, reveling a bloody red eye with blood dripping down her face.

Delaware then checked Confederates pulse, he then went stoned faced when he didn't feel a pulse. 

"Mama..... he is not breathing.... I'm-"America then broke out in a sob, the tears were red from the blood. Delaware then helped his mother up and walked away from Confederates disappearing body. He looked ashamed and depressed, then suddenly 35 head popped out the bush, staring at America. The southern states stepped out and some of their flags started change reveling different ones, the most noticeable were North and South Carolina. Texas wouldn't come out of the bush and America saw that Florida was missing which worried her. 

"Texas Florida, whats wrong?" She asked, staring at Texas who was on her knees. The nervous Georgia walked to America and whispered, "She is badly hurt and bruised, she is scarred of most of us now and lost half of her memories, she only trusts and Remembers Texas."

America nodded and untangled herself from Delaware and sat in front of the bush, still holding her eye. "Flo Flo, I know you are scared but, It-" Before she could finish she felt something quickly jump on her and tangle themselves around her. She looked down and saw the shacking Florida in front of her, crying and bleeding. "Mama!" Sobbed Florida, getting more blood on America. America patted her back and looked around, most of the southern states had tiny bruised on them, but Texas and Florida had the most, and Florida more then Texas.

"You guys okay?" America asked, standing up and using all her strength to hold Florida. Everyone nodded and Minnesota and Virginia started hugging each other tightly, crying into each other arms. North Carolina then started stomping her feet and kicking South Carolina in the stomach. "That is what you get for getting most of us kidnapped you fucking idiot!" She yelled, kicking a tree as South Carolina clutched her stomach.   

North Carolina started screaming about random things and scared half of the states. One thing was for sure, no one fucks with North Carolina when she is mad. North Carolina then started screaming in Spanish about who knows what and pointing at cuts and bruises on her, she didn't stop till Virginia picked her up and flung her on her shoulders.

"Lets go home and rest and patch y'all up..."

(Bye my little blood suckers)

{Not edited}