26

Fletcher spotted us. "Hey, guys! How was dinner?"
"It was really good, Fletcher," I replied, stopping so we could talk to him.
"I saw Amelie and Tucker. Is it weird seeing both of your ex's in public together?"
I laughed. "I don't think that it is. In my case, I think that it's really nice that Tucker and I have both moved on. There's no awkwardness there."
"I disagree. I think it's weird as hell that we got together, and then, our ex's started hanging out. That seems pretty fishy to me," Blake interjected. 
"Alright, that's enough. We're gonna head home, Fletcher. It was nice to talk to you."

"What in the hell was that?" I asked as we walked down the sidewalk.
Blake shrugged. "Lately, I've been all about making sure that I speak the truth."
"Oh my, God! It's fine to speak your truth, but it's not okay to do it in an interview with Fletcher. Hollywood Fix will put anything and everything on the internet, and you know that."
"Oh, so now, we're gonna fight, huh? I said what I meant, and I'm not going to apologize for it."
I sighed. "You're gonna get a call as soon as Sean sees that, you know that right?"
Blake shook his head. "No, I won't. He's not my manager anymore."
I stopped in my tracks. "What are you talking about?"
"I fired him. TalentX offered me a new manager, and it's more convenient because they're more familiar with my image."
"Sean was familiar with your image. Why would you just fire him? I don't understand."
"I don't want to talk about it anymore," Blake said, taking his arm off of my shoulders and shoving his hands in his pockets.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. I didn't know what his problem was right now, but I was not about to ask any more questions about it. 
"Are you staying over tonight, or are you going home a little bit later?" he asked as he opened the front door. 
I shrugged. "I don't know. You've kind of got an attitude right now, and I'm kind of over it."
"Okay, well, your car's in the driveway."
Oh my God. "What is your problem?"
"Seeing Amelie and Tucker made me mad. I know how anxious you were about even being at Saddle Ranch."
"What about Sean? What happened there?"
Blake sighed. "It was actually his idea. He decided that my career was going in a direction that he didn't think he could manage from his office. TalentX has managers that live here, and Sean got me hooked up with one. I love Sean, and I hope that he and I will always have a good relationship, but he's not my manager anymore."

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I know that I'm kind of an asshole sometimes. I just don't want to draw a lot of attention to us right now. We're doing really well, and I don't want the media to have a chance to ruin that for us. I love you, Blake."
"You what?"
"Um, I love you."

Blake's lips crashed against mine. I had missed his lips more than anything. He laced his fingers in my hair, and I traced his abs under his shirt. He pulled his hands out of my hair, lifting me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss as he carried me up the stairs. 
As he threw me back onto his bed, he pulled his lips from mine. "Only as far as you want," he murmured, his breath tickling my ear. 
"I need you, Blake," I murmured back, kissing down his jawline and stopping at his lips. 
"Three words. Say them, and I'll give you whatever you want," he whispered.
"I'm. All. Yours," I whispered into his lips.
He didn't waste any time at all, kissing down my jawline, stopping at my neck. "I love you," I said, breathlessly. He didn't stop, continuing down to my collarbone. This was different than with Griffin, not only because it wasn't Griffin, but because it was softer. Every move that Blake made was made with love. 
As our bodies wrapped together, I found it hard to tell where he stopped and I began, but being close to him was the only thing that I cared about at that moment. When he had proven that I was really all his, we lay tangled together in his sheets. 

"Blake?"
"Yeah, baby?" he replied, kissing the top of my head. 
Tears streamed down my face as I replied. "Please don't ever leave me."
He sat up, turning me to face him. "Why are you crying?"
"I'm worried that you'll find someone better, and you'll leave me." I couldn't control the sobs. 
"Whoa, Tiffany Wilde is the only girl for me, and one day, I'm gonna make her Tiffany Gray, and we're gonna have a couple of kids, and we're gonna watch them run around and grow up. Then, one day, we'll be Grandma and Grandpa Gray, and we'll be holding our grandchildren, laughing about that time that we fake dated," he replied, barely pausing to take a breath.
I wiped the tears from my eyes, giggling softly. "You think that we're really gonna be together for that long?"
Blake nodded. "I hope that doesn't scare you, but I can't see a future with anyone else. When I think about where I want to be in ten years, you're the only one that's there. When I was with Amelie, there was a person there, but it wasn't her, and I think that's because it was always meant to be you."
"You can't be saying all that."
"Um, why?"
"Because, we're both way too young for kids right now, and talking like that might just get you one."
Blake chuckled, pulling me closer to him. "You can't be saying all that, because I might just take you up on your offer."

There was a knock on the door. We hustled to cover ourselves as Bryce opened the door. "I know you two know the walls are thin, so if you could stop with your lovey-dovey shit, that would be great."