6

"Tiffany! You have a visitor!" my mom yelled up the stairs. No one ever came to visit me; I always came to them. I rushed down the stairs, drying my hair with a towel.
"Who is it?" I called out, not quite to the bottom of the stairs.
"It's me."
I recognized Blake's voice. "What are you doing here?"
"Well, I figured we could spend a little bit of time together today. Didn't you say that you needed to film for YouTube?"
"I did, but I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate you. I'm filming a 'Get Ready with Me.'"
Blake laughed. "I'll just sit in the background and annoy you. I'm pretty good at that."

We went up the stairs and into my room. Blake sat down at the chair at my vanity, and I looked at him, laughing. "I have to sit there to film."
Blake nodded. "I know."
It finally clicked what he expected me to do, so I set up the camera and got to work.
"Hey, guys! We have a special guest today: Blake Gray. He won't give me my chair back, so I guess this is how we're filming today."
Blake laughed. "I am the chair. That's the whole point."
I laughed at him, leaning back and kissing his cheek, all while making a mental note to edit that out later. "Let's get started."

"So, I just took a shower, so I already did all of my skincare. I'll link my video on that in the description below. Now, we're gonna go ahead and moisturize." I held my moisturizer up to the camera, and Blake provided sound effects.
"Ooh, very nice."
I chuckled lightly before continuing. "I like to do my makeup before my hair. If I run out of time, I can always just braid my hair or throw it up in a messy bun, but makeup takes a little more work than that." I could see Blake nodding behind me in the mirror. "You better watch yourself, or I'm showing my routine on you." Blake held his hands up in surrender.

I went through my makeup routine relatively quickly, watching Blake's facial expressions as I did. When I finished my makeup, I grabbed my brush, ready to start on my hair.
"Let me," Blake said, taking the brush out of my hand and gently brushing through the mess of hair. "You look so beautiful."
I laughed. "Oh, stop. You're just saying that."
"I'm not. You really are beautiful." He continued brushing my hair, hitting one of my eyebrows in the process.
"Blake, my eyebrow," I fake pouted.
"I'll fix it," Blake said, taking the hairbrush and trying to brush it back into place.
I giggled at his cute attempt to make it better. "Honey, not the hairbrush."
I had never seen him look so confused. I shook my head, fixing my own eyebrow, and moving on with the video.

"I thought that I would show you guys how I do my hair on a typical day. First, wash it like normal, letting it air dry while you do your makeup. Find an attractive man, and let him brush it for you." Blake laughed in the background. "When he's messed it up as much as he possibly can, I like to add a sea salt spray, brushing it through roughly. By now, your hair should be pretty dry, but we're going to blast it with the blow dryer to make sure that it's completely dry. If it's not completely dry, you cannot move on to the next step."
I blow-dried my hair the rest of the way, watching Blake look at me in fascination. "Okay, now that your hair is completely dry, you're going to plug in your hot tool of choice. I typically choose my flat iron, but that's just because I like the curls that I get from it the best."
"Wait, I know how you do this," Blake said. "I'll show you." He took his hat off, finding a long chunk of hair, and twisting it in the flat iron quickly.
"That's pretty close," I giggled, taking the iron back from him. "Blake's on to something here. I section my hair off roughly, and like Blake just did, I take a chunk of hair, twisting away from my face. Do this quickly so that you don't get any clamp marks. I do this on my whole head, and then I spritz it with a little bit of hairspray and shake it out gently with my fingers."

I continued curling my hair while Blake talked to me. "Do you want to go see Sean today?"
"Sure, can you call him and make sure that he's available?"
He nodded, and I finished up my hair before changing into distressed jeans and an oversized hoodie. "Remind me to get you some of my merch," Blake said, looking at me. "You would look really good in it."
I blushed. "You're just saying that."
Blake shook his head. "I'm not. Plus, Sean recommended it when I just talked to him. He's ready for us whenever."

We went downstairs, and I said goodbye to my parents, telling them that I was headed to a meeting with Sean, before climbing into Blake's car.
The ride to Sean's office was almost silent, but Blake laced his fingers in mine as he drove.
"Hey, Lindsey," I greeted his receptionist, never pulling my hand out of Blake's.
She looked up at us, surprised. "Sean's ready for you. Go on back."
Blake thanked her quickly, and we stepped into Sean's office, closing the door behind us.

"Oh, perfect. I like PDA. You guys really took my instructions to heart, huh?" Sean said, motioning for us to sit down.
"Yeah, about that Sean," Blake began.
"You're not stopping now. Follower count is through the roof, and the amount of Take and Bliffany fan pages is astronomical."
"Sean, this isn't about us stopping. We don't want to fake it anymore," I said.
Sean looked confused. "You just said that you don't want to stop. I don't understand what you're trying to say to me."
Blake sighed. "We want to be a couple, Sean. Like, a real couple."