Ch 27: Stress Reliever

🔞Explicit Sexual Content Ahead🔞

A major thank you to Alastor's Bambie for proofreading and helping me whith this chapter to make it flow better! you are amazing and I love you!❤️❤️❤️

"You're joking, right?" Olivia glanced between Charlie and Alastor. The invitation lying on the coffee table in front of her as she sat in Charlie's office.

Charlie was seated opposite of them while Alastor sat beside her, holding her hand as she started to shake.

"You're not joking." Olivia whispered as her nerves started to rise.

Charlie looked sadly at the table. "We wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important, you know this."

Olivia unconsciously fidgeted with the locket at her collar. She stood suddenly and walked to the window. She turned back to them.

"How the hell am I supposed to find the library? I've never once been there and I highly doubt Paul is just going to let his disgraced daughter wander the halls."

Charlie rose slowly and walked towards her. "Well, that's where you might be wrong. I was told he built his estate exactly like the one he had when he was alive and since you lived there most of your life....." Charlie trailed off.

Olivia sighed and shook her head. "Egotistical maniac. Of course he would build it like back in New York." Olivia turned to the window, watching the cars and sinners pass by.

Alastor, who had been uncharacteristically quiet, stood and walked until he was beside Olivia. He watched for a moment, her eyes squeezed shut and her fists clenched. He placed a hand over one of hers, prying it open until his fingers laced with hers.

"Olivia," Alastor's voice was soft and calm. "We will not force you to go. We can find another way, if we must."

Olivia glanced up at him, his face inches from hers.

"Why can't one of your shadows stalk in there and find it?"

Alastor shook his head. "Your know as well as I that the Von Bast estate is warded against uninvited guests, including my magic."

Olivia leaned heavily against the window sill. She closed her eyes again as memories from her life played behind her eyelids. Her shakes became worse and her wrists began to itch. Dread filled her chest as she knew what she was going to decide, what she was willing to do to find out what was going on, but the words would not leave her throat. Then she felt something on her other hand. She opened her eyes and saw Charlie had walked up beside her, her smile bright with understanding.

"I can guarantee you will never be left alone there. Someone will be with you at all times." Charlie squeezed her hand. "You will not be hurt as long as you are apart of this family, I swear it."

Olivia locked eyes with Charlie's as they filled with tears. Olivia smiled and nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I guess it's time for a Von Bast family reunion."

_____

The next three months passed much faster then Olivia wanted. The rest of her friends had been told about James, his betrayal and what dangers await them. They all came up with a plan to infiltrate the estate. Angel was the most against Olivia entering the mansion, as he understood better then anyone what a man who believes he owns you is capable of. It took a lot of convincing but after a while, Angel relented and the group came up with a plan.

It was simple but they believed it would work. While Charlie and Olivia made their way to the library, the other's would distract Paul and his men.