Ch 21: Revenge of the Damaged

*Trigger warning! This chapter includes rape, torture, gore and blood.*

24 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds. That was all she could do to keep her sanity in this place of despair. Count the seconds until she was dead. Well, dead again. They had taken turns. Beating, cutting and raping her. She was on her side, the chains had been loosened. They loosened them when they weren't assaulting her. She was curled into a ball, picking at a thread sticking out of the bed when the door opened. Reginald burped and scratched his chin.

"Time for some more fun, my whore of a wife." He smirked as he closed the door.

She continued to pick at the thread. Her eyes were a dull yellow, her hair lay limp, sticking to parts of her face and neck. She heard Reginald begin to undo his belt when a yell was heard outside the door. Reginald froze and glanced at the door. There was silence for a few moments and then a blood curdling scream. Reginald jumped and continued to watch the door. Olivia lifted her head when she heard the familiar noise of static and radio screeches. The room around them started to glitch as the screams continued along with thumping, things shattering to the ground, sounds of flesh being hacked and torn apart, then silence again. Olivia sat up with weakened arms and watched the door as the handle rattled. The door opened slowly and Olivia gasped.

"Alastor?" She croaked. Her eyes widened as he stepped through the door.

Reginald gritted his teeth. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Alastor snapped his fingers and shadows darted out from the walls beside Reginald. They wrapped around him and pulled him flush against the wall. He screamed profanities as he became immobile and Alastor ignored him as he walked straight to Olivia. He kneeled beside the bed and looked her over. He snapped his fingers again and the shackles disappeared. Olivia gasped a breath of relief as she grasped her bleeding wrists, wounds adding to the scars that already wrapped around her wrists. She moved to sit on the edge, locking eyes with him. He raised a hand and cupped her cheek. She leaned into it, closed her eyes and whimpered. She reached up to place her hand over his as hot tears slid down her dirt-stained cheeks.

"You came for me?" She whispered hoarsely.

Alastor smiled. "I told you before, darling." He leaned his forehead against hers. "I'll always save the damsel in distress."

Olivia huffed a small laugh, as her tears continued to flow. Olivia froze as Reginald began to scream and curse.

"Get your hands off my property, you halfwit radio fuck."

Olivia glanced past Alastor in fear, her breathing becoming rapid again. Alastor flicked a finger and a shadow tentacle wrapped around Reginald's mouth, silencing him. Olivia glanced back to Alastor who hadn't taken his eyes off of her.

"Now, let's get you home. Everyone is worried about you." Alastor stood and picked up Olivia bridal style.

Olivia placed her nose in the crook of his neck and wrapped an arm around his neck as he started to walk out the door. Then, she stopped him.

"Wait," She turned to Reginald. "What are you going to do with him?"

Alastor smirked maliciously. "I'm going to make sure dear Reggie pays for his transgressions."

Olivia grip tightened. "In that case," she looked into Alastor's eyes. "I want to watch."

Alastor was silent for a moment. "Are you sure your up for it?"

Olivia nodded. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Alastor's smile widened as he carried her back to the bed. He placed her back on the edge of the bed and took off his suit jacket. He placed it around her shoulders as his hands held onto her shoulders for a moment before they slide off as he turned back to his prey.