Ch 47: The Beach Episode Pt 3: A Walk To Remember

Summary: The group gets an island tour from Charlie.

When Olivia awoke on the third day, it was without any nightmares. She smiled as she stretched, smelling bacon and eggs cooking in the small kitchen. She noticed the bed empty next to her and shook her head, knowing where her beloved was in an instant. She put on one of his dress shirts which reached her mid thigh and made her way out of the room. She could hear music float in from the kitchen and it was a song she loved made better by his own voice.

It's in my dreams I find the right moment
This is the night that brings me the moonlight
And though I know it's too late to call you
Your shadow's always right by my side

Olivia hid herself behind the doorframe, watching the man she loved as he cooked their breakfast, swaying slightly to the jazzy song. He was wearing a similar outfit from the previous day, a dark red button up short sleeved shirt with dark brown shorts that reached his knees. She was starting to appreciate the shorts. She sighed dreamily as she gazed at his red and brown locks flow back and forth as he bobbed his head.

And all the tears I cry are made of sorrow
Reflected pools that will never dry
My eyes will show the dawn of tomorrow
The truth will speak in the ray of light

Romance in miracles
So hard to define
Invited by the moon in your eyes

Alastor plated the food and set it on the table with a skip in his step, when he noticed her watching him. He smiled wider and bowed, extending a hand towards her for a dance. Without hesitation, she took it and he pulled her into his embrace.

I can see you there in every moment
As the day, it's so bright and clear
Kaleidoscopic turns in my heart that burns
Will show the way through the darkest night

The past remains present in the future
Time seems endless when you are near
Like a ticking clock, the twinkle of the stars
So hard to tell what is now and here

Olivia giggled as he spun her, bringing her back in close and lifting her high into the air. He never once stopped singing to her and she basked in his incredible voice. Her bed-messed hair flowing around her like a small black curtain. She gripped his hand and shoulder, enjoying their time together.

Romance in miracles
So hard to define
Invited by the moon in your eyes

Like the sky begins on the horizon
The vision's clear but so far away
Right where our story's told, never to be old
Out of touch but it's always there

Alastor dipped her and brought her up slowly, pulling her flush against himself and inhaling her sweet scent. He placed a kiss below her jaw, suckling gently as she giggled again.

Romance in miracles
So hard to define
Invited by the moon in your eyes

It's in my dreams I find the right moment
Time seems endless when you are near
Right where our story's told, never to be old
Out of touch but it's always there

Alastor spun her out again and brought her back with her back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her middle and leaned in close, bringing his lips to her ear to whisper the last lines of the song.

The vision's far but it's always clear
It is the miracles that we share

Olivia sighed and leaned into his embrace. She closed her eyes, placing her hands over his. They stayed like that for a few minutes, basking in each other's presence.