Morning of Chaos

Izuku

The next morning I woke to a headache and an intense need to vomit. So like every morning, I ran to the bathroom and emptied my stomach, of the night before. The sun wasn't even up yet but I was.

Kacchan woke up a little later and proceeded to sleepily rub my back with his warm hand, his other hand was gentle rubbing my ears. I melted into his touches, the nausea feeling slowly leaving me as I leaned over the toilet. Slowly I pulled back and whipped my mouth with some toilet paper, adding it to the toilet and flushed. He helped me to the sink to wash my face and mouth and brush my teeth. When that was all finished Kacchan helped me into the shower as I was slightly weaker than normal.

"Kacchan, I can take a shower."

"Fucking let me." He grumbled, washing my hair and ears with some shampoo and conditioner. I smiled to myself as the shower continued and Kacchan kept cleaning me. Soon he was done with me and started washing himself, turning the shower up. Kacchan had set me on the edge of the tub since standing made me dizzy in the mornings. The steam from his shower mixed with his sweet cinnamon and caramel scent felt amazing. I felt safe and warm. Soon he shut the water off and got out. He handed me a towel as he dried himself off. We walked back into our room and got dressed.

I decided on a pair of black leggings and one of his bigger black shirts that fell to my knees. Kacchan went with a pair of ripped black jeans and a black t-shirt that was a size too small but looked amazing. The shirt clung to his abs and the pants fit him just right. Hot. Kacchan smirked.

"Mama! Papa! Breakfast is ready!" Eri called up the stairs. I looked at Kacchan silently asking if he knew about this. His adorable confused face was the answer I needed. He didn't know either.

So we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen; I attempted to walk, Kacchan wouldn't let me and instead carried me down them, bridal style. We found scrambled eggs and toast with butter and jelly and diced fruit. Eri was standing beside the table smiling big.

"Baby girl, did you do all of this?" I asked running up and hugging her when Kacchan sat me in a chair.

"Yes, Mama, Auntie cat helped too."

"Thank you sweetie!" I kissed her cheek and hugged her again, squeezing her close.

"Yeah brat. Thanks." Kacchan ruffled her hair. We pulled apart a little later and sat around the table. They ate everything, me I stuck with fruit and a small serving of eggs.